What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

British Airways Flight 234....to the UK

Eddie.

Bench
It was a sigh of relief everytime he got the ball for me.

Pearson is a better half, no joke.

Avenger

Immortal
I thought he was a spastic when I first saw him and I maintain that stance. Sorry for insulting real spastics. They could play better then this peaheart.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
The fact that Thorman was highly rated in England, just shows how crap the EPL is. The standard over there is pathetic - anyone who thinks otherwise needs brain surgery.

Thorman is sh1t and the English league is even worse. ;-)

Phillips

Referee
could have been a good buy if used properly, but Smith f**ked him over too much as usual :x

Evil Homer

Staff member
hybrid_tiger said:
The fact that Thorman was highly rated in England, just shows how crap the EPL is. The standard over there is pathetic - anyone who thinks otherwise needs brain surgery.

Although every team apart from the bottom 4 would still beat the tigers :lol:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Evil Homer said:
hybrid_tiger said:

Although every team apart from the bottom 4 would still beat the tigers :lol:

:lol:

Just hack it mate, pommy league is soft.

Bit of sour grapes I see? ;-)

WA Eel

Juniors
Actually, was he hightly rated in the ESL? I remember a pommy fella commenting on how he played 1 good game over there and we bought him. He also suggested that he was not rated by all over in England and would stuggle here - a few months down the track, how true it's proven to be.

I reackon we should be buying 2 plane tickets, 1 for Thorman and the other one for Smith.

Utey

Coach
He played for England A and in their state of origin replica. Ill admit in that origin game he played well. But Nrl has 100 times better standards than ESL. I knew he wouldnt suceed unless given a good pack and time to gel. Phillips when will you learn all you dribble about is that everything is smiths fault. A players passing and kicking game is not taught by a coach. Thorman is just a cheap alternative which didnt pay off.

Morenito

Juniors
I kept quiet thinking that Thorman would come around and that he just needs a fair go

BUt i guess he did get a fair go and he stunk!
he put up one bomb that i remember and that was with 10sec to go and it was pretty good and high....WHy he waited till the 79th minute to do a bomb i dont know

So many of his kicks were really pathetic yday

Redback71

First Grade
wh can always start suporting the rhinos whated the game where they flogged st.helens 70 zip not bad some aussies in the side to

messiah7

Juniors
The fact he has given us his shoulder tells me that this imposter (thorman) does not bleed Parra in his veins. Any one who does not bleed or has any passion for this club F**K OFF !!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Utey

Coach
To play for any club you need passion. Certain players have more then some. I cant say who doesnt and who doesnt but we have a genuine idea. If we told the unpassionate mob to F*ck off we wouldnt have a lot of players left. Just how it is.