What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BRITISH WINGERS

Ari Gold

Bench
lol I still cant believe GB were worried that they wouldnt have enough decent wingers before the tournament started.....Carney and Reardon are absolutely ripping it, GB have the best winger pairing at the moment....

Rooney has been the best winger in the competition so far.

As for Sing....he isnt getting the ball at all because Berrigan is hopeless.

gregstar

Referee
i don't think he's getting the ball because our halves have been terrible - need lockyer & gower urgently!

Bullseye

Juniors
Rooney's shown he's a good finisher but he's not shown the same appetite for work as Carney.

Carney's a worker and a finisher. Reminds me of Michael Hancock in his prime in some ways.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Carney is awesome, I hope he plays in the NRL. Also Reardon I thought he was a forward before, but then I found him playing on the wing for Bradford and was killing it.

kevin crouthers

Juniors
nospam49 said:

wahay, its the master chef, talking out of his arse about rooney on here as well as on RLfans.

You seriously believe rooney's been better than carney in this series?

one word

OWNED!

Warrington_Mike

Juniors
like the man says, rooney has finished a few tries, but his workload has been NOWHERE near that of carneys! he's been a legend for us in this series. and out whole pack should buy him a beer at the end of it :)

kevin crouthers

Juniors
Warrington_Mike said:
like the man says, rooney has finished a few tries, but his workload has been NOWHERE near that of carneys! he's been a legend for us in this series. and out whole pack should buy him a beer at the end of it :)

guinness off course.

and get master chef some murphys,

Wire_Mark

Juniors
Your having a giraffe aren't you?

Rooney being the best winger in the competition? I think you best be taking your rose tinted glasses off for a few minutes. Yes he's finished off a couple of tries but compare his work rate to Carney and he doesn't come close! How many tackle busts has Carney got in comparison? I know who i would rather have, not saying i wouldnt mind both but if i had the choice of either it would be Carney every time.

PS nospam49 should be on Harp non alcholic lager or after comments like that or non at all as to make comments like that he must be too young to drink!

JasonE

Bench
All of a sudden it's not looking too bad plus there's Gaz Rayner who i rate highly and Leon Pryce who is out injured who could both do a good job on the wing.

carlnz

Bench
Simple...Rooney is excellent at finishing while Carney can finsh and create a try out of nothing...aye aussies :lol:

In-goal

Bench

once again Union Fraud shows his genuine knowledge of the game
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts