What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broadmeadow Station-Help!

t-ba

Post Whore
I'm going to the game on Saturday, and though I've got accommodation in the Hunter, I'd like to get back to Sydney on Saturday night (I'm down for a family emergency. I'm feeling guilty enough going to the game!). I notice that the last Sydney bound train leaves Broadmeadow Sation at 9:21, which makes it a prettty bloody close run thing. The Knights website reckons it's a 15 minute walk, Whereis.com seems to suggest it's some 2.2km epic trek.

How long does it take to cover the distance between the stadium and the station? What's the quickest way to walk it? Will I have to leave at half time? Any good books to reccommend for the train trip?

Thanks in Advance.

Matt23

Staff member
If you leave about half way through the second half you should be fine...quickest way to the station is straight across the playing fields behind the Andrew Johns stand...use the southern exit

Matt23 said:
If you leave about half way through the second half you should be fine...quickest way to the station is straight across the playing fields behind the Andrew Johns stand...use the southern exit
That's right, out the hockey end, over the footbridges, across the park, around the tree, miss the maccas....on the train

t-ba

Post Whore
Thanks guys. It's an absolute bummer that the trains don't line up decently.