What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broken Fence

jc155776

Coach
How good were those fans that broke the Oki fence!

Must have lifted the team 10 fold.

Great to see so many people down at the game whoever they were!!!

Even Gallen and Dykes gave them a rap!

:sarcasm:

spider

Coach
they said everything but their name

was funny stuff

especially recognising a few balloon heads on there dancing like they were in the sound of music

cant wait to bump into them - lol

Inferno

Coach
I take they were the maniacs Gallen was talking about post match, marching and singing as they entered the stadium?

spider

Coach
Inferno said:
I take they were the maniacs Gallen was talking about post match, marching and singing as they entered the stadium?
yes, thats them

hey inferno - notice the strip we played in tonight?

dolph_sharkphin

Juniors
Wasn't that awesome to see the lads going over to acknowledge the supporters and to see the "walls come-a tumblin' down". Classic. Loved it.

jc155776

Coach
hahaha

cryptic.

was great to hear though and if it lifts the boys then well done!

always good to eat into the scum finances with fence repairs.

Inferno

Coach
f**ken A Spidey;-)

1005969_1_111_2.jpg

mullet

Juniors
yeh i heard it on the radio i was like damn thats the second time how funny. wish i had of seen it. If anyone gets a clip can they post it or if thats forbidden send it to me

what did gallen have to say aswell

mullet

Juniors
yeh i heard it on the radio i was like damn thats the second time how funny. wish i had of seen it. If anyone gets a clip can they post it or if thats forbidden send it to me

what did gallen have to say aswell

gavin_miller

Juniors
dykes wrapped the sharks fans and the CSSC without naming them as such in the press conference. the players running over to the fans tonight showed a lot of class I thought ...

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Well they are easily identifiable by the club shirts.

I hope they are made to pay for the damage to be honest. This is the second time now and it casts the club, the fans and the players in a bad light.

Macca

Coach
No surprises here eh?

Please accept a refund Frenzy, obviously you don't want to be associated with us.

The Nulla

Juniors
CHAOS said:
Well they are easily identifiable by the club shirts.

I hope they are made to pay for the damage to be honest. This is the second time now and it casts the club, the fans and the players in a bad light.

I wish you would end it :crazy: Bad light? we are the supporters out at every game cheering on the boys win or lose, while you are your gang of keyboard heroes sit at home living life through a screen and a double click.

If OKI had a fence not made of plywood, similar to the gorgeous triangular prism erected at sharks, there would be no problem.

A few CSSC members, some women, were actually hurt by the diving of the weak fence and dragons would be very lucky if no public liability issues are raised.

P.S. Spider --> the hills are alive brother!

ali

Bench
Good work lads, sounds like you made a great impact. I imagine going by the scoring, you would have been singing your hearts out as we held on. I look forward to seeing some footage of this wonderful evening.

Latest posts