What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bronchokes

Dragon for life

Juniors
Not a Raiders fan claiming a Roosters premiership. Bless. Ricky has been great for you lot...
Lol. What have you guys won lately? Thats right got the spoon a couple of years ago. With the amount of cattle/talent available to you guys thats really quite embarrassing. Poor management obviously.
Yeah i know you guys will win one soon but in the meantime good luck forgetting this one lol Greatest comeback ever!!

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Lol. What have you guys won lately? Thats right got the spoon a couple of years ago. With the amount of cattle/talent available to you guys thats really quite embarrassing. Poor management obviously.
Yeah i know you guys will win one soon but in the meantime good luck forgetting this one lol Greatest comeback ever!!
You stupid and bald boomer bottom

Wb1234

Referee
Stop baiting him he’s a good guy

it was literally 40 years ago and it was Wayne bennett who did it

you know uncle Wayne who won 2010 for the red v

some11

Referee
Lol creep back into Ricky's arse you pleb boomer
Ricky would know about chokes. RLWC 2008

Ricky Stuart, coach of the Australian team, was reported to be so incensed by his team's defeat in the final that he verbally attacked Geoff Carr, the Chief Executive of Australian Rugby League, claiming that tournament organisers and match officials conspired to cause the Australian loss. The next morning he had a chance meeting with Ashley Klein, who refereed the final, and Stuart Cummings, the Rugby Football League's director of match officials, at their hotel.

He reportedly abused both officials in front of a number of witnesses, calling Klein a cheat, and behaved in an aggressive and physically intimidating manner. Stuart later apologised for his behaviour and resigned from his post.

Bazal

Post Whore

Ricky Stuart, coach of the Australian team, was reported to be so incensed by his team's defeat in the final that he verbally attacked Geoff Carr, the Chief Executive of Australian Rugby League, claiming that tournament organisers and match officials conspired to cause the Australian loss. The next morning he had a chance meeting with Ashley Klein, who refereed the final, and Stuart Cummings, the Rugby Football League's director of match officials, at their hotel.

He reportedly abused both officials in front of a number of witnesses, calling Klein a cheat, and behaved in an aggressive and physically intimidating manner. Stuart later apologised for his behaviour and resigned from his post.

To be fair this sounds like Ricky in a decent mood...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It’s healing my pain to be honest.

Much rather be the clear second best of the year and hated, than winning 10 from 44 games and a basket case.
Come Let Me Love You GIF

That wasn't a choke.....apart from Slater I guess. We just outplayed Australia on the night.