What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos Dilemma :Berrigan or Michael Ennis

ShineDog

Juniors
Brisbane Broncos have the choice of two of the best hookers in the game in 2007.
Where will Ennis play in 2007. Wayne Bennett
knows Berrigan can play anywhere on field but Ennis appears to be a natural in the hooking roll. Will Ennis play half with Lockyer ?
Do you change a winning combination????

Roosters_187

Juniors
ennis and berrigna are both good hookers but are not the two bets in the game. Smith and buserus loads better. Anyway i'd have ennis at hooker and berrigna on the bench for his impact/utility value.

ShineDog

Juniors
Big Pete said:
Ennis to hooker. Berrigan onto bench.

Berrigan has the form on the board and I think it will be tough to change a winning combination. However , Berrigan has the ability to be the worlds best impact player and most versatile player in the Brisbane team.

Dazzat

First Grade
Berrigan by himself is a constant quandry.

He has the toughness of a front rower, without the size.

He has the size of a halfback/five-eighth without the guile.

He has the defensive ability of a world-class lock forward but again too small, and the speed of a centre, but probably two short to combat bombs and other aerial assaults.

Put him under the heading, the best "blank tile" (those who have played Scrabble will know what I'm talking about) ever to play the game.

Ennis to hooker next year. Berrigan?

broncoman

Juniors
It's a tough one, i feel Ennis may have to earn the number 9 jersey back, i see him starting on the bench and playing a similar role he did with the Dragons, i dont neccisarily agree with it but it would be pretty unfair on Berro to punt him given how he has performed there...

bronco_buddy

Juniors
Isn't it an awesome dilema to have ,unlike the Doggies who have to decide where to go after another promising season went down the toilet :lol:

JoeysWheelchair

Juniors
next year

9. Berrigan

17. Ennis

Ennis to fill Casey McGuire's role, seeing he is leaving. Maybe later on in the season Ennis could move to Hooker once he has played some footy. Berrigan can then move elsewhere, either to the bench or to centre, seeing David Stagg has been playing centre for us.

Latest posts