What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos Express ... next stop titans!!

broncos09

Juniors
5 wins in a row , and yet people still think we are not serious threat for the title :roll:

next stop titans , wont be easy but the broncos have to much class and will win by 10 or so...

the week after that will be sea eagles probibly...

with a full strength team like we have at the moment , the other team must play very very good to beat us.:D

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Do you seriously have to start a new thread every time you want to have another wankfest over the Broncos?

aids

Bench
Toot Toot!!

i'm jumping on the broncos fan-wank express.
Ben Teo is so dreamy.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
dragons :eek:

what have you guys ever done besides choke :o:lol:

Haha umm we havnt choked this year. Our season has been a million times better than you guys. At least we didnt have 40 points put on us like a thousand times this year. Where are you going to hide once you guys get knocked out?

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
If the Broncos lose against the Titans, I will be disappointed.

However, I will not be disappointed with the Broncos season, because during the whole losing streak, I gave the season up and doubted whether we will make the eight. But because we have kept our finals record alive, I'll be satisfied with that.

But on current form, we should go further into the final series.

gong_eagle

First Grade
Haha umm we havnt choked this year. Our season has been a million times better than you guys. At least we didnt have 40 points put on us like a thousand times this year. Where are you going to hide once you guys get knocked out?

worst defence of any of the teams in the 8, and will have to create history to win the title as no team has ever won the comp after having had a 50+ score put on them during the season

Lambretta

First Grade
Four weeks ago, I made a public statement that I would personally blow a herd of diseased donkeys in Martin Place if the Broncos won the Premiership.

Then the Broncos started winning games and the Dragons started f**king losing them. Holy f**king sh*tty donkey c**ks Batman, I felt in trouble.

Then the Dragons woke up and I gained some confidence back.

They'd better f**king lose this week to the Tits.

Knightmare

Coach
This thread and other threads by Broncos09 make me think of that episode of South Park:

"Marajuana is baaad. Mmm'kay?"

lynx000

Juniors
dragons :eek:

what have you guys ever done besides choke :o:lol:

Oh dear, I wish he had not of said that. *smacks forehead* For the record, not all broncos fans think in anyway that St George are chokers. Even if there was any truth to that allegation, it is history, different teams, different coaches.

Latest posts