What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos halfback next year?

Pistol

Coach
Considering Sean Berrigan played for Australia in the centres, it would be insane to move him from a position that virtually guarantees him success. The form he displayed earlier last season was superb. Because Brett Seymour didnt exactly get a full crack at the halfback post, I think it would be premature of the Broncos to install a new halfback. Darren Lockyer was moved to 5/8 to give the attack some potency but also to babysit Seymour, nurse him through the rigours of the NRL. Having Lockyer at 5/8 also reduced the pressure on Seymour. But as always, let's wait and see how it works out. If Seymour doesnt play well, then I think that the position should be reviewed. But until then, I think he should be the number 1 choice for the number 7.

Latest posts