What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos unleash wrecking ball

Special K

Coach
Sorry but if he thinks growing up in a tough hood makes you a tough guy or a good footy player then he is in for a shock. If that was true I could name ten crazy guys who would be the next Andrew Johns, but never made it past jim beam and PL and have never been heard of because they never got a chance due to the side above them missing half their side for origin.

The thing you find is that guys who 'talk' are often full of sh*t. Its the ones who don't say a word you have to worry about!! Should be interesting to see how he goes against our boys!

Also i'm sure our boys will be shown this guy talking himself up and we'll take note.

Sharkie™

Juniors
wish we have villa on the bench as well as maivia insted of pomeroy now, let our bigs boys put him into place.

Chondricthyes

Juniors
So he's bitch slapped a couple of shepards on the "mean" streets of Auckland.

So what..

no one wnated to mess with him because he was in charge of dagging and dipping..

Would have been perfect fodder for the Biter but we can more than adequately cover him.

Inferno

Coach
Wrecking ball meet

Tweety
Bird%2cG%206052712%20C_853320_p.jpg

Hutch
MaiavaH05040908.jpg

Dougy
Douglas%2cL%206041660%20C_694603_p.jpg

Stosic
Stosic%2cJ%206052711%20C_726753_p.jpg

And Thommo
Thompson%2cL%206061024%20C_351090_p.jpg

Stonecutter

First Grade
If a team can get smashed by the Rabbitohs how is a self proclained "hard ass" gonna stop the Sharks from smashing them.

I hope he gets a face full of Hutch's fist.

samshark

Juniors
Well he certainly rates himself in the tough man stakes.

Lets see how he handles the pace and intensity of first grade against a quality forward pack like ours.
Will be a bit different to the Clysdales

My prediction....zero impact.

!fullback!

Juniors
i remember the last few guys who talked either themselves or their pack up

bryce gibbs was KOed and anthony mundine's dragqueens lost 70-10 by the storm

samshark

Juniors
Its the old question about what exactly is 'tough'.

Is it being able to fight on the street or is it about peforming on the field through adversity, playing long minutes, playing with injury, performing against the best packs.

Lets see if 'Jake the Muss' can do that.

Booyah

Bench
Did you see the picture of him in the tele? What a w@nker. Posing or not, there's still no reason to talk yourself up so much BEFORE your debut.

Hope the bloke gets put on his arse.

Jimbo

Immortal
Booyah said:
Did you see the picture of him in the tele? What a w@nker. Posing or not, there's still no reason to talk yourself up so much BEFORE your debut.

Hope the bloke gets put on his arse.

One of Simmo's famous shoulder charges should do it...

Latest posts