What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos v Storm

Storm v Broncos

• Brisbane

Votes: 31 47.0%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 35 53.0%

• Total voters

raider_ktj

Juniors
Storm by 4, Slater to rediscover his previous fantastic form and score 2 tries, king to score another.

bula_stormer

Juniors
Similar to last year with several broncos stars back for finals, they'll just run out of steam like they did last yr and they have for the last part of this season.

renouf

Juniors
bula_stormer said:
Similar to last year with several broncos stars back for finals, they'll just run out of steam like they did last yr and they have for the last part of this season.

Keep telling yourself that :)

Brisbane were rated competition favourites 4-5 weeks ago, we now have a close to full strength side on the park again it won't be another 2004.. St.G and Parramatta will be looking over their shoulders.

Hurriflatch

Referee
most unpredictable game of the lot but I doubt it will be the cloest got a feeling that whoever wins will do it by about 20 pts and with Lockyer back have just tipped Brisbane.

simostorm

Bench
THis should be a good contest, Brisbane is much more experienced though
right across the field which is where Storm may faulter with there young pack.

kickback

Juniors
Alot of people forget that we dominated the comp all year untill about 5 weeks ago when we got alot of injurys.

Locky will come back fresh and have something to play for - watch out all other teams!!

Brisbane by 14

Then watch out Draggons and eels

_Johnsy

Referee
I think this is the toughest game to tip this week. Brisbane showed enough last week to hint they are not far off their "typical semi final type footy".
Melbourne also looked pretty good last week, I went to the game and thought they were very hard done by. This could be a golden point game. I am also suffering splinters on the ass with this game. Dont know who will win but it wont be by more than 8. Cant wait for the games this week.

Winners week 1
Cowboys
???????
Eels
Dragons

Jordan

Juniors
I think the Storm might win this one. They showed enough last week to suggest they're going to be a danger in the finals. I hoping the Broncos will win and snap out of this form slump, but it hasn't happened the last few seasons...maybe this year is different, but it's not looking good unfortunately.

aussies1st

Staff member
Melboure have stormed away after being down in this poll. :D With Lockyer back he should be able to bring them back on track. The break is exactly what Lockyer needed even though it was forced through injury.

renouf

Juniors
It's very easy to come to that assumption that Brisbane will do what they've done in previous seasons.. and they may well still do that... but if we don't, and Brisbane win.. they may well make an assault on this premiership after all, time will tell.

Latest posts