What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncs Team

Eddie.

Bench
1.Hunt
2.Minto
3.Berrigan
4.Tate
5.Kelly
6.Ikin
7.McGuire
8.Webb
9.Costigan
10.Civoniceva
11.Parker
12.Carlaw
13.Carroll

14.Meyers
15.Thaiday
16.Mapp
17.Green

Id say Berrigan is still in doubt.
Thaiday also in doubt apparently after being charged in QLD cup game i think.

Still a fairly strong outfit.

innsaneink

Referee
Surprised Tallis isnt named......doesn't really say much for their defence now, does it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
Surprised Tallis isnt named......doesn't really say much for their defence now, does it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

BJ

Juniors
i think he would have always missed 1 game with the charge.. i think they are only contesting it so that he doesn't miss 2 games out..

innsaneink

Referee
BJ said:
i think he would have always missed 1 game with the charge.. i think they are only contesting it so that he doesn't miss 2 games out..

They'd still be hoping for a "decision upheld" verdict though.
Im not saying it wasnt blatant nor does he have a hope in hell
of getting off, just thought he'd be named seeing as theyre fighting it.
At least with a *.

BJ

Juniors
yeh very true.. maybe they thought they'd give him a rest anyway cuase they're only playing the tigers :roll: :roll:

Slappy

Juniors
Keep your eyes on that friggin' cheat Corey Paker, Brisbane have already proven that it is okay to field an extra man and still come away with the 2 points!!

vlad

juniors
I hope I don't regret saying this but ... I don't think there's many points in that Broncos lineup . They'll muscle up in defence but I think Prince & Hodgo will create enough to get us home .

cadburys

Juniors
Slappy said:
Keep your eyes on that friggin' cheat Corey Paker, Brisbane have already proven that it is okay to field an extra man and still come away with the 2 points!!

Touche

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

super_coach

First Grade
its been brought up many times before--but dont forget the baby bronks,that smashed us a few years back---although this time,we have heaps to play for,form on the board--in a way i would have liked to have played their top side--1 because i reckon we would go close to beating em--and 2--I think its the sort of contest we need to get us through the next 3 weeks----my only worry is,how we come back from a week off--will it be a bonus--or will it slow us down ??????

miccle

Bench
A very weak side in comparison to our full strength, but plenty of potential there. This will be a cracker of a match and imo it will go right down to the wire. You guys have a very professional and talented outfit - and are a great chance of a win this weekend. Best of luck Tiges.

Wrighty79

Juniors
miccle said:
A very weak side in comparison to our full strength, but plenty of potential there. This will be a cracker of a match and imo it will go right down to the wire. You guys have a very professional and talented outfit - and are a great chance of a win this weekend. Best of luck Tiges.

Cheers mate, I can't wait to get up there and check out Suncorp for the first time ever. It should be a cracker of a match!

innsaneink

Referee
BJ said:

Yeha BJ you was right....hes pleading guilty and will miss 1, hes lookin to downgrade it so he dont miss 2.