What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bronson Harrison

Raider_69

Post Whore
If i can add this:
His defense has been outstanding all year
Im not going to crucify him for that miss last night, he's gone from a 40 minute impact player to an 80 minute impact workhorse... amazing transition in one off season. He's played the house down all year.
Fantastic buy for us

westie

Bench
Bad miss. But apart from Ellis, who in our pack doesn't come up with that sh*t every singe week.

If i can add this:
Im not going to crucify him for that miss last night, he's gone from a 40 minute impact player to an 80 minute impact workhorse... amazing transition in one off season. He's played the house down all year.
Fantastic buy for us

I if you could call him that. For us he was a stop gate player who would play in the front row whilst our starting props had a rest, despite not being anything close to a prop. He had one game where he ran wide for us, and he looked like a world beater, but Sheens moved him back into the front row. Supercoach indeed.

Bronson always was a awesome player who was held back by a dumb coach who is to stupid to know when to quit

this all started in 2006 all this not playing players propley and i bet when we let go of half our roster next year they will all turn into good players

gallagher

Juniors
If i can add this:
Fantastic buy for us

Rate him after a full season, not after five games.

gallagher

Juniors
Bronson always was a awesome player who was held back by a dumb coach who is to stupid to know when to quit

this all started in 2006 all this not playing players propley and i bet when we let go of half our roster next year they will all turn into good players

So his missed tackle last night that cost them the game..... Furners's fault? Missed tackle on TnT in round one cost them a try, Furners fault aswell?
This crap about him being played out of position leading to terrible defensive issues is surely been proven wrong now.
I cant belive we all whinge about below par players at our club but we whinge even louder when we get rid of them.

So his missed tackle last night that cost them the game..... Furners's fault? Missed tackle on TnT in round one cost them a try, Furners fault aswell?
This crap about him being played out of position leading to terrible defensive issues is surely been proven wrong now.
I cant belive we all whinge about below par players at our club but we whinge even louder when we get rid of them.

yep hes still gonna have those problems but im sure the new coach might help him out and help him work on hes game more

lazyness is part of the wests tigers way of playing ,Bronson will need a full season in canberra before he starts showing improvements

innsaneink

Referee
You cant argue hes not playing better now than he ever did with us, yet all you got to argue is something...."Rate him after a full season, not after five games"......that cannot be measured now.

gallagher

Juniors
You cant argue hes not playing better now than he ever did with us, yet all you got to argue is something...."Rate him after a full season, not after five games"......that cannot be measured now.

You could probably go back to 04 or 05 or 06 and pick out a five game streak he had of good games for us. I'm saying that nothing has changed. I saw the same old stuff from him the last couple weeks that he produced year after year.

You could probably go back to 04 or 05 or 06 and pick out a five game streak he had of good games for us. I'm saying that nothing has changed. I saw the same old stuff from him the last couple weeks that he produced year after year.

thought he wasnt to bad in 04-05
i think from 06 onwards sheens tried to change him into a front rower and ruined him

gallagher

Juniors
thought he wasnt to bad in 04-05
i think from 06 onwards sheens tried to change him into a front rower and ruined him

Thats just about my whole point. He hasnt improved since 04/05.

Since 06 he has been played a lot tighter but that doesnt excuse poor defence and a lack of enthusiasm. He's currently playing as a wide running backrower but his defense is just as bad.

simon says

First Grade
Bronson has gone well......but he missed a dead set howler to lose the game for Canberra.

I was having flashbacks as he slid off a bloke he had a great shot on.

MacDougall

First Grade
Well he also threw that massive cut out ball to Alan Tongue to set up the try that levelled it up ... meh.

Once Dead

Bench
I never worry about players who leave. They left, they're gone, they aren't part of the team. If they come back to haunt us, good on them, they improved their career somewhere else.

Not everyone fires at their first club. Sometimes you need a change.

However, plenty of guys leave showing a lot of potential and just don't do anything at all e.g. Willie Manu. I remember MANY people were going postal over that loss.