What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bronson Xerri set to return to field after receiving blessing

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Here is a question, if it makes you better, why is it banned?

Should we have an Olympic Games with no testing?

Sponsored by big pharma.

We have MMA.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I bet if he had re-signed with Cronulla everyone would be saying how good he is again. But now was never good and won’t make it back. People make mistakes , so let’s see how he goes..
Nah...I wish him all the best at the Dogs. At the end of the day he was young and stupid. Having said that despite him being a local junior I'm wrapped that we're sticking to our no dickhead policy. After all the ASADA shit the last thing we need is to take a risk on a loose cannon regardless of his ability.

Generalzod

Immortal
I bet if he had re-signed with Cronulla everyone would be saying how good he is again. But now was never good and won’t make it back. People make mistakes , so let’s see how he goes..
After all the club had gone through before, and this bloke was scoring steriods, it just ain't right.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The Ben Johnson of the Shire....
Another who gipped me, I am so old, I watched that live and so wanted the Canadian to win, he did.

Then later found out he was a cheat, pretty high on the list of things that made me an angryman.

Carl Lewis, what an athlete, all class.

For those unaware

Hey then came Bolt, did not need drugs to be the fastest man on Earth.

I still for some reason love that event, mens 100 m free in the pool too.

Generalzod

Immortal
Another who gipped me, I am so old, I watched that live and so wanted the Canadian to win, he did.

Then later found out he was a cheat, pretty high on the list of things that made me an angryman.

Carl Lewis, what an athlete, all class.

For those unaware

Hey then came Bolt, did not need drugs to be the fastest man on Earth.

I still for some reason love that event, mens 100 m free in the pool too.
Taken from bleacherreport.com 15 most disgraced athletes in Americasn history guess who's number one?

Carl Lewis ranked 9.

Carl Lewis is considered one of the greatest American track athletes of all time. Lewis won 10 medals over four Olympics beginning in 1984 in Los Angeles and finishing in 1996 in Atlanta.
However, Lewis also used performance-enhancing drugs. This information came out after his career had ended and Lewis wasn't forced to return his medals.
Still, Lewis' career will always be surrounded by the stigma of performance-enhancing drugs.
Lewis also performed an absolutely disgraceful rendition of the national anthem.

Last edited:

shaggs

Coach
Looks like he has been on the juice since he was banned.
Be mad not to. Stay on it and train your slot out until the testing period starts then maintain size and speed gained through enhanced training.

It’s the Olympic model

Special K

Coach
Yeeeah but Olympians don't change direction like a footy player or cop the same hits.

I'd love the over unders for Xerri to hit 50 games by 2025.

cb4

First Grade
He would have been an Origin player and probably in the squad for the World Cup just gone by.
Make no mistake, he was 18 years old when he debuted and slagged for being a poor defender.
ET was one of the worst defenders when he was a kid and by the end of his career was one of the best.

I wish him well and I am kind of envious that he took the shit approach to not even chat with us about a comeback.
We were good to him and his family, put him through thorough welfare programs and kept him on our EAP, but he blamed us, told everyone the truth would come out and that he was innocent.

Never a shred of accountability, he made it try and sound like an Asada scheme where they were sourced for him but A) we aren't that stupid anymore and B) he is.

I hope he lives up to his potential, just hope that everytime he plays us he has a stinker.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Unfortunately we were never a chance with Bronson. Lots of finger pointing post op as to why the club continued to play him weeks after his shoulder diagnosis.