What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bronson Xerri

On November 1 2022 Bronson Xerri is able to field contract offers from NRL clubs for a return to the NRL in 2024.

Do you think any team would be interested in signing him? - be 23 and 24 in September 2024.

Seems to have put on some bulk

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
He is an unapologetic cheat, and should be held in the same regard as Lodge if he ever does get another run. Personally I think the Dolphins will be looking to swoop in.

nick87

Coach
Haha steroid cheat gets swole during his long suspension away from the game
Imagine my surprise.

As for the question, if he wants to get back in the NRL, someone will give him a shot im sure.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Rumours were rife about this bloke being on the gear in the sharks comp years before he got done. Hard to know if he's actually any good or if its purely the roids.

Incorrect

Coach
wtf is it almost 4 years already? Man that went quick
I think he has sat out 2020, 2021, 2022 and will sit out 2023 and potentially eligible some time in early 2024, so I guess theoretically if he is available in 2024 teams could start negotiating with him from Nov 1. Although I thought that Nov 1 date and contract negotiations only applied to players already contracted which he obviously is not...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I doubt he wants to leave Sydney.

I doubt he will get more than train and trial type contract at first anyway.

Guess we will find out...

GongPanther

Referee
Rumours were rife about this bloke being on the gear in the sharks comp years before he got done. Hard to know if he's actually any good or if its purely the roids.
The Cronulla lower grade side he was playing for tore through the comp that year. Xerri was literally unstoppable.

blukablu

Juniors
The majority of players in the NRL would be on steroids. Just like almost any other professional sport that pays well. Just cause a few idiots f**k up their cycle doesn't mean the rest of them are clean.