What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brooks 2015

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Brooks could do well to learn how Soward can control a game. Tonights semi was a perfect example of a half back driving a team of pretty average players to a win...I hope he takes note of how Soward guided the team around.

FootynRacing

Juniors
Indeed. Whenever I read something like this my mind always takes me back to that 2011 final against the Warriors and the mess Farah and Benji made of it.

innsaneink

Referee
Please......average players dont make first grade. Theyre professional reggies or in RMC

When Brooks gets his forwards going forward regulalry and the team defending as a unit confidently and not ending up in the in goal every time the opposition creep into our twenty zone....then he may have a realistic chance of guiding them around....impossible without it

BrotherJim05

Bench
Yeah Brooks needs players around him who can catch a ball. Once we get that sorted out we will see a huge difference.

Brooks has shown to be more than we imagined. He had some games which were unbelievable (Souths game 3)

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Yeah I know there is much, much more to this, the team needs to be going forward and working as a unit. I am just saying he could take a leaf out of Sowards book.....

Vic Mackey

Referee
Brooks is 20

Soward is what, 28? Has had 2 great coaches, played in 10+ finals, a grand final, origin etc

Completely unfair to compare them at this stage