What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brooks

He'll stay
Only danger would be Teddy getting in his ear for the lucrative post Cronk vacancy
He's gone
Das, I wonder if Moses likes dealing with the rorters though,

Powerful TV executive Mark Fennessy is an important board member who was fundamental in getting fullback James Tedesco to the club when Politis refused to deal with Tedesco’s manager, Isaac Moses, after a spectacular fallout.
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ro...arting-gift-for-his-club-20180927-p5068k.html

Das Hassler

Bench

Yep....i was just kidding as that's what i was alluding to in anorher post....i think he'll stay with the signing delay probably being just a reassessment of his value to be agreed upon. Even if Ivan goes there wouldn't be an available coach who would be unhappy to have Brooks at his stage of development and at 23 years of age...plus zero issues and a personality and temperament that can be coached ...I think Bennett in particular would love to work with him

Latest posts