What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brookvale In The Sun

Are you going to Brookvale to watch us be massacared on the last day of the season?

• f**k that sh*t

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • No. God said "Remember the Sabbath Day and keep it Holy"

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Yes because I'm such a great fan

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Yes for a laugh

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

Dragooner

Bench
Why isn't there an option that says, We're not going to f*cking lose, I'm going there to watch us win!

Will go up with my dad...i guess...

Southernsaint

Staff member
The Preacher said:
Will the "Army" be on the Northern Hill ?? If not, where will you be, Gents ?? :alcho:

Usually the Army is on the side hill to, what I assume is, the South...

The Preacher

First Grade
I got stuck at the Steyne and only got to Brooky at kick-off, so I watched it from under the southern stand. Great crowd for a game that offered nothing as far as semi positions goes. Ended the day at the Brooky pub and put my mate in a taxi when he "hit the wall".
Well done Les, you won the m.o.m. award, and take home a Meapro ham, some Patra orange juice, a Pelaco shirt and two tickets to see the Posiedon Adventure. :alcho:

Southernsaint

Staff member
The Preacher said:
I got stuck at the Steyne and only got to Brooky at kick-off, so I watched it from under the southern stand. Great crowd for a game that offered nothing as far as semi positions goes. Ended the day at the Brooky pub and put my mate in a taxi when he "hit the wall".
Well done Les, you won the m.o.m. award, and take home a Meapro ham, some Patra orange juice, a Pelaco shirt and two tickets to see the Posiedon Adventure. :alcho:

Haha, nice one, Padre...

Is that Les D??

The Preacher

First Grade
No SS, a north side, life time Dragons supporter, Les M. He was one of the original "back of The Sheridan Stand" army we had during the '70's.

Schooners @ The Steyne, $4-70eh
Cans @ the Footy, $4.50 eh
Schooners @ Brookvale Hotel, didn't even check.
Lester leaving in a cab..............PRICELESS :lol: :alcho: :lol:

Ribs

Bench
I could have done with a drink...... the girl Im seeing comes from the US and lives in Manly. Ive been trying to get her to ignore the local team and follow St George but it hasnt been a good year to show off our talents.... so we go to Brookie and Manly are up 26 - 6 in no time at all.

Thankfully, she got a good taste of Manly supporters so she doesnt like them at all. Although sitting behind the big doofus manly genius that foamed at the mouth all game helped my cause......

Key quotes from her first year:

"This ref guy is a f*cking joke, why does he hate Saints?"

and my favourite:

"I see what you mean, Sharks supporters are like a bunch of annoying little kids"

Ribs said:
I could have done with a drink...... the girl Im seeing comes from the US and lives in Manly. Ive been trying to get her to ignore the local team and follow St George but it hasnt been a good year to show off our talents.... so we go to Brookie and Manly are up 26 - 6 in no time at all.

Thankfully, she got a good taste of Manly supporters so she doesnt like them at all. Although sitting behind the big doofus manly genius that foamed at the mouth all game helped my cause......

Key quotes from her first year:

"This ref guy is a f*cking joke, why does he hate Saints?"

and my favourite:

"I see what you mean, Sharks supporters are like a bunch of annoying little kids"
lol Ribsy where abouts where you? I noticed a couple of American birds just infront of me.

Ribs

Bench
I was pretty much between the dragons army (which was bloody small I might say) and the flag waving morons in maroon.

It was just the two of us though.

How was that guy in the bring back the biff shirt throwing punches at the cops. Classic.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Ribs, I think we were standing behind you. Did you have a dark coloured hat and sunnies on??

Ribs

Bench
Yeah black cap and glasses. Its an Astros Cap, I think they play baseball or something.

So you would have witnessed that big manly supporter doofus foaming at the mouth sitting on the wall along the walkway?

Lunatic.....