What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brookvale oval attendences

manly4ever1947

Juniors
I've been a manly fan for a long time now and have attended alot of there games ,but some of the crowd figures that come's up on game day especially when the ground is packed to capacity ,and when they announce a crowd of 15,000 is laughable .I know for a fact last week the crowd that they had against the dogs was atleast 18k to 19k ,just what is going wrong are they doing the counting wrong you think lol?

>zuzu<

Juniors
I was at the game as well mate - and it was far from capacity. Well and truly far from 18 k.

If anything - crowd figures are overexaggerated numbers.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I've been a manly fan for a long time now and have attended alot of there games ,but some of the crowd figures that come's up on game day especially when the ground is packed to capacity ,and when they announce a crowd of 15,000 is laughable .I know for a fact last week the crowd that they had against the dogs was atleast 18k to 19k ,just what is going wrong are they doing the counting wrong you think lol?

:lol:

You must've got there very early to start your head count. How many times did you have to start again? :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Why aren't they counted? sounds ridiculous to me.

:lol:!!!!!!!!!!

smiley_emoticons_rofl3.gif

rofl.gif

:crazy:

Patorick

Staff member
they gave a bunch of tickets away, perhaps those don't go toward the total...

sharko

Juniors
There are so many inbred, white trash vermin in Manly that many locals have 2 heads and that exaggerates any crowd!

Ryan

Juniors
There are so many inbred, white trash vermin in Manly that many locals have 2 heads and that exaggerates any crowd!

And what amazing area do youcome from your worship? Or are you too embarrassed to say such. Same area as the riots?

You are an imbecile of the highest order. Your blinding me with the translucent red glow coming from the back of your neck !

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
We should get you to count the crowd numbers for us then.

Those 2 heads + your half a brain would equal stats 4 times the reality.

It's always been difficult doing a headcount at Brookie:
1. Many of them are dipping up and down as they try to pickpocket the person in front;
2. Many of them are binge drinking teenage surfies who are either bending over to throw up or picking up their Winnie Blues;
3. Peter Peters strolling around the ground would cover up at least 3,000 people thus affecting the headcount;
4. Any girl knowing some of the players would be in hiding to duck coins thrown at them;
5. Not even 10,000 Manly bogans would bother turning up to see the drivel Manly dish out each week - so no chance of 15,000+.

It's always been difficult doing a headcount at Brookie:
1. Many of them are dipping up and down as they try to pickpocket the person in front;
2. Many of them are binge drinking teenage surfies who are either bending over to throw up or picking up their Winnie Blues;
3. Peter Peters strolling around the ground would cover up at least 3,000 people thus affecting the headcount;
4. Any girl knowing some of the players would be in hiding to duck coins thrown at them;
5. Not even 10,000 Manly bogans would bother turning up to see the drivel Manly dish out each week - so no chance of 15,000+.

Points 1-2 showed a minor level of comedic effort. \\\\:D/

Unfortunately, just like your team, the remaining 3-5 trails off into the definition of a sub standard performance. :blahb: