What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brothers in Arms - Rabbitohs and Bulldogs

Fairfax

Juniors
funny enough i remember this as well.Roosters were the only side that voted to keep all the teams.
If the bullscum dont jump ship superleague is stuffed with only sharks and panthers in sydney. I remember the scum taking training sessions down maroubra/lapa saying they wanted to give the community some support. Nothing but scum who wanted to take the whole areas juniors.as we can all see from their current side its not something they have an abundance of.I remember not buying the tele for 2 yrs because of news,you ever tried reading the herald on a windy f..in day.Where i worked there was mad souths supporters who turned up everyday with the tele and i used to blow them, they were giving money to the bloke who just kicked them out.
Mate this article is bullshit and trying to distort the truth.how anyone could say if they weren't readmitted they would be dogs supporters is fu..in beyond me.

+1

Stagger Lee

Bench
Seems a lot of Souffs fans have a strange and distorted memory of what actually happened during the super league years.

Meths or just mentally challenged?