What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brownie signs with Huddersfield

Nathan Brown signs with Huddersfield

Nick Markham | rugbyleaguelive

Outgoing St George Illawarra coach Nathan Brown will continue coaching his career in the UK, after signing a three-year deal to take the reins at Super League club Huddersfield.

Brown had been searching for a coaching position since being told his contract with the Dragons would not be renewed, and remained steadfast in his desire to continue coaching at the top level.

He will be replaced by Broncos coach Wayne Bennett at the Dragons next seas

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I'd be very cautious about the source for that news.

They have got it wrong on numerous occasions but this doesn't stop them publishing it.

Best to wait for an official confirmation before its definitely legit.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It could be fair dinkum, not saying it isn't. Just going on their track record.

Did Channel 9 confirmed it in your mind Charlie?

Mr Red

First Grade
perfect fit i say - sh*t team and sh*t coach. i see a battle for the bottom three coming up.
thank heavens for the new teams coming in otherwise the spoon will be safely locked away.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
That was a yes...do you need glasses.
lol Probably. Who writes your stuff?

And pray tell, what little aggravation worked its way into your beer to make you cranky old fart tonight? Let me guess, you're upset because there's no kiddies in the game day forum to push around? How close am I?

Mr Saab

Referee
lol Probably. Who writes your stuff?

And pray tell, what little aggravation worked its way into your beer to make you cranky old fart tonight? Let me guess, you're upset because there's no kiddies in the game day forum to push around? How close am I?

You are the one looking for something....whats the matter....four corners not delivering tonight.
How close am i?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hahahahaha. The original material just keeps on coming.

Hey Chuck, its bit early in the evening isn't it? Even for you.

I see this is heading towards you having one of your sooky meltdowns. Perhaps you should try again after you've slept it off.