What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bryan Brown

Fire

First Grade
Bump.

Dell interviews Bryan Brown on Dellevision this week. He went to school with the Rapers at Kingsgrove and played juniors for us.

Here's the link: http://www.dragons.com.au/news-display/Dellevision/54430

Also, three more famous people to add to the list.

Billy Dib - World champion boxer
Sally Fitzgibbons - World champion surfer
John Hewson - Economist and former Kogarah High boy

big pat

Coach
Bump.

Dell interviews Bryan Brown on Dellevision this week. He went to school with the Rapers at Kingsgrove and played juniors for us.

Here's the link: http://www.dragons.com.au/news-display/Dellevision/54430

Also, three more famous people to add to the list.

Billy Dib - World champion boxer
Sally Fitzgibbons - World champion surfer
John Hewson - Economist and former Kogarah High boy

you can also add fox sports sex bomb, lara pitt as well.

RedVee

First Grade
Famous fans

* John Howard, Prime Minister of Australia
* Mark Latham, Former Federal Opposition Leader
* Morris Iemma, Premier of New South Wales
* Bryan Brown, Film and Television Actor
* Kostya Tszyu, Boxer - World Champion
* Anthony Mundine, Boxer
* Tony Squires, Sports Jounalist and Television Personality
* Shannon Noll, Singer
* Samuel Amalfi, Mentor

http://en.allexperts.com/e/s/st/st_george_illawarra_dragons.htm
Think you can scrub Mundine. Heard an interview and he basically scrubbed us for Souths, but said his kid(s) still go for Saints.

Como Connection

First Grade
Don' t forget -
David Marrow Radio
John Stanley Radio
Peter Snowden Horse Trainer
Ron Dufficy Horse tipper and ex Joc
Doug McClellan ex Labour Minster

Como Connection

First Grade
So did mine. Although Brown was a year ahead. A very handy sportsman, he reckoned.

Well looks like your Dad and I went thru school together, small world. My wife and I were in an American Jazz bar in Venice last night and an Aussie in a Sharks jumper was sitting at the bar, we finally meet and he gave it to me over the12 nil match, all good and his girlfriend went to Port Hacking HS one year above my daughter, as I said a small world!

Last edited:

Acka

Coach
Well looks like your Dad and I went thru school together, small world. My wife and I were in an American Jazz bar in Venice last night and an Aussie in a Sharks jumper was sitting at the bar, we finally meet and he gave it to me over the12 nil match, all good and his girlfriend went to Port Hacking HS one year above my daughter, as I said a small world!

You would've gone to school with my Dad who was in the class of 64 then.

silverfox

Juniors
he's mother lived in panania and when she passed away he hire a coach to take all her friends and mourners from the church to his home in North sydney at the time for the wake. He is such a great bloke