What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BS to Bradford

CharlieF

Juniors
scottyeel said:
Geez you spend a lot of time in here for a manly fan Charlie.

I am giving you fans a perspective from an outsider. I think a lot of posters here do. It would be pretty boring if we didn't, besides there is nobody in the Manly forum.

Bullseye

Juniors
Apparently Smith is acting as an umpaid consultant for a short term period. He'll be helping out our new coach Steve McNamara who played under him at Hull, St George and Bradford. McNamara was the instigator of this move according to what he's said in the local press over here today.

Smith will also be working alongside our CEO which suggests that player recruitment may figure in some conversations. Our CEO isn't the most popular bloke over here so having Smith on board who's very much admired in Bradford will help things out off the field I reckon.

The Bulls do want Morrison asap as far as I know but I think they'll still want him even if Para don't release him until the end of the year.

Good luck for the rest of the season anyways.

strider

Post Whore
bartman said:
Ta mate. Unpaid, eh? That's a surprise in some ways, not in others.

sh*t!!! :eek: ... maybe he's not really doing much at all, maybe just a bit of advice here and there to some old colleagues/friends - yet the media have grasped it with both hands and gone for a good run with it

Latest posts