What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bugga!! The Drags lose and now they face their Nemesis

Aries

Bench
Come on down Stain Steeling Drags...

Your team must be stuffed after THAT effort against the Chooks, and to Lose... well that's got to hurt heaps!!

You'll be glad to know, you can't beat time with a stick at Shark Park!! :D

Unfortunately, the usual result for your team is in store... Anyone else going to the restaurant for din-din's after and has a Jersey we can cut up? :p :lol:

Aries

Bench
StGeorge said:
ur a genius man, which team do u support

Gee, I wonder which team I support? and you call ME a "genius" :roll:

Use what's left of your Brain and figure it out... :p

StGeorge

Juniors
yeah well i cant c y a supporter of the dirtiest and nastiest team in the league is tryin to bag the team which is one of the frontrunners at the moment, we might have ryles returning, baileys comin back, baz will b back, the sharkies r gonna get hammered saturday night mate

Aries

Bench
StGeorge said:
yeah well i cant c y a supporter of the dirtiest and nastiest team in the league is tryin to bag the team which is one of the frontrunners at the moment, we might have ryles returning, baileys comin back, baz will b back, the sharkies r gonna get hammered saturday night mate

Gee, I didn't know we were on SMS here, with all your short cuts in typing... Very annoying to read StGrogen

The Drags would be sh*tting themselves about this game, quietly...

We smash them year after year. We have built up momentum for this game and time will tell who wins ;-) History says WE WILL :D

StGeorge

Juniors
u wish mate, i actually sharks go well this year just not against the saints. Dude they stand no chance against us and i wouldnt be surprised if we beat u by 40

Aries

Bench
StGeorge said:
i said which team do u support as in look at the sharkies how their goin kno wat i mean

Are you a new Australian, or did you jigg school after 3rd grade? :roll:

oH, soz, I'll ave anudda go

r u a nu oz or didja jig skool afta 3rd graid!!

Aries

Bench
StGeorge said:
lol wat cause of the spellin, its quicker

Yes the spelling... My you do have a brain after all..

One or two mistakes are acceptable. Every word and in SMS isn't on a forum if you want to be taken seriously...

Heed my words or don't... It's your problem mate ;-)

Oh, btw, when was the last time you won a game at Shark Park?

weasel

First Grade
Considering the form we're currently in we'd have to play awfully bad to lose this match, but with our trademark inconsistency that's not an inconceivable situation. Still, after fantastic performances against the two grand finalists of 2003 following on from two massive victories over top eight hopefuls I'm confident we've turned the corner and matured into a genuine premiership threat. So I'll say Dragons by 18.

xwizit

Juniors
dragons will win by (insert big number here)

judging on performances the dragons will eat up the sharks no problems

Southernsaint

Staff member
It's that time of year again.

Time to make sure my passport is in order for the border crossing at Captain Cook Bridge, dust off the lead suit to stand under the power lines, dodge all the 15 years olds vomiting up their cask wine outside the ground & head on down to Caltex Field or whatever they're calling it this week.

The dragons by 4 clear tries.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Surely

Post Whore
Southern Saint ... go swim in botany bay ... I hear it's beautiful this time of year.

Oh and make sure u are wearing your lead suit too .

Latest posts