What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bugga!! The Drags lose and now they face their Nemesis

dimitri

First Grade
Southernsaint said:
It's that time of year again.

Time to make sure my passport is in order for the border crossing at Captain Cook Bridge, dust off the lead suit to stand under the power lines, dodge all the 15 years olds vomiting up their cask wine outside the ground & head on down to Caltex Field or whatever they're calling it this week.

The dragons by 4 clear tries.

Cheers,
Ben S.

hahahahahahahahahahhahaha

CLASSIC

Aries said:
StGeorge said:
lol wat cause of the spellin, its quicker

Yes the spelling... My you do have a brain after all..

One or two mistakes are acceptable. Every word and in SMS isn't on a forum if you want to be taken seriously...

Heed my words or don't... It's your problem mate ;-)

Oh, btw, when was the last time you won a game at Shark Park?

The kiddies these days don't have the concentration to spell full words.

They say it's "quicker" to abbreviate -- but what's their rush?

Southernsaint said:

Time to make sure my passport is in order for the border crossing at Captain Cook Bridge, dust off the lead suit to stand under the power lines, dodge all the 15 years olds vomiting up their cask wine outside the ground & head on down to Caltex Field or whatever they're calling it this week.

Cheers,
Ben S.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My Saints mates want to go on Saturday and asked me to go. But twice in a month might be a bit much.

This is a very important game for Saints this week. They have put a month of good footy together and will be expected to beat Cronulla this Saturday. It's these games that have let the Dragons down in recent years.

SirShire

First Grade
Surely said:
Southern Saint ... go swim in botany bay ... I hear it's beautiful this time of year.

Oh and make sure u are wearing your lead suit too .

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Eddie.

Bench
Southernsaint said:

Cheers,
Ben S.

:lol: too true

skeepe

Immortal
Should be an interesting match. The clash of the knee-to-head experts. IMO Howell should have been sent off yesterday and should be suspended as long as Greg Bird was. Despicable act.

Surely

Post Whore
Eddie. said:
Southernsaint said:

Cheers,
Ben S.

:lol: too true

You can go take a swim too .... although where I'm not exactly sure.

Although I hear there are some nice public pools out campbelltown way ... just remember you swim in shorts not black jeans .. and don't forget to take off the ug boots !

coolumsharkie

Referee
It makes me laugh to think that anyone can even conceive St George or Balmain districts are a better place to live than in the Shire......So here I go>>>>> :lol:

Mabye if your blind, deaf and have no olfactory senses at all !!!!

t-ba

Post Whore
Southernsaint said:

Cheers,
Ben S.

:lol: .

Sharks to overexert themselves in an unholy belting of the Guppies. Too tired for next week I'm hoping :D

Number6

Juniors
Let's see how the Dragons handle it.

I am not holding my breathe. I have been disaponted so many times. It will not suprise if they lose come next week.

Aries

Bench
t-ba the hutt said:
Southernsaint said:

Cheers,
Ben S.

:lol: .

Sharks to overexert themselves in an unholy belting of the Guppies. Too tired for next week I'm hoping :D

HUH?

Sharks to beat the Guppies hey... :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep those toothless Dragons. Fire extinguised last week, Cronulla to put the sword to them this week... ;-)

SirShire

First Grade
Dragon Fanatic said:
Hey St George is a great place to live. Ever heard of Oatley. Great place better than most places in the shire.

You have to be joking! The Shire shits all over St. George

ByRd

First Grade
im a DOGZ supporter but suked in sharks- another reminder

BULLDOGS-24
no title sharks- 20

dimitri

First Grade
i live on kogarah bay

every morning i wake with the beautiful beaming on the water out the back

the sun also beaming on the sand (when its low tide)

i live in the beautiful st george district

better than any shithole in the shire

i live close to the cbd

the st george district

does not have

*menai
*bangor
*lucas heights
*woronora
*engadine
*heathcote
*woronora heights