What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bukuya the beast.

I think he needs his own appreciation thread.

Has definitely considerably baulked up in the off season.

Apart from that brain freeze decision to grubber the ball for himself at the half way line I thought he was a real handful for the defense.

He can put on a hit too.

He has speed, size and skills.

Hopefully he'll be a regular in the starting side very soon.

He can have Too Poo's spot.

chewsta

First Grade
His footwork at speed is second to none. Angling outside his opposite number before turning back inside hitting the ball at a hundred miles an hour at the gap between opposing defenders. It's awesome to watch.

That brings up another thing Ive noticed. We are always caught flat footed. What happened to the old run off when hitting it up?

Weaponhead

Coach
His footwork at speed is second to none. Angling outside his opposite number before turning back inside hitting the ball at a hundred miles an hour at the gap between opposing defenders. It's awesome to watch.

That brings up another thing Ive noticed. We are always caught flat footed. What happened to the old run off when hitting it up?

That involves using rugby league skills

Weaponhead

Coach
Agreed. He is a real talent and must be retained. Great wide running, impact backrower. If he stays injury free he will be a very good player for us.

Tupou is already surplus to requirements with Bakuya playing so well. What we wouldn't give for his $400k thown at a quality back

Alan Shore

First Grade
Bakuya has been very impressive. Perhaps he is the centre we've been looking for - I cringe when I look at the Pom try and pass the ball. He truly is utterly unskilled.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Bakuya has been very impressive. Perhaps he is the centre we've been looking for - I cringe when I look at the Pom try and pass the ball. He truly is utterly unskilled.

LOL at Pom, penis fingers. Not sure I'd put Bukuya in the Centres again though unless we had to. I'd like to see Graham have a run there instead.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I think Bakuya killed prop and warrants selection over Ross IMO.

In saying that Ross deserves his starting spot ahead of toops so Bakuya either way should be starting. Just on toops he is a bum and should honestly be playing Reggies for some time.

Don't even get me started about Graham playing 5/8. FMD Flanno has a lot of explaining to do about his selections with wade.

Ken Ebb

Juniors
Bakuya starting for Pomeroy is a no brainer.

He may not be an outstanding centre but he'd be a lot better than the shit Pomeroy dishes up.

Pick him there and leave him there. Get it done!

Madsharkie

First Grade
Bakuya starting for Pomeroy is a no brainer.

He may not be an outstanding centre but he'd be a lot better than the shit Pomeroy dishes up.

Pick him there and leave him there. Get it done!

Or even Taga, or Graham... anyone!!!

snoozer

Bench
bakuya was def close to our best yesterday.really ran hard at the line.i'd be v happy for him to have a go at 3/4 - better than anything we've had there in a long time.

Ken Ebb

Juniors
Or even Taga, or Graham... anyone!!!

Not sure if Taga or Graham have the speed or smarts to play centre.

I seriously think that Bakuya could be absolutely anything and we should be trying to lock him up for the next few years.