What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldog 2

Has there been any ne news in relation to the 2 bulldog players which may be released shortly, and we have a good chance of signing, i hope there is some positive news

Mr. Shark

Juniors
The Sharks will not be picking-up 2 Bulldogs. Why? Because the players don't want to join us. Simple, sad and true.

PJ

First Grade
The Sharks will not be picking-up 2 Bulldogs. Why? Because the players don't want to join us. Simple, sad and true.
Gee, now there's a surprise.

Who would want to join us?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
we don'twant them any way.
matua is something we already have an abundance of & Omeley is unfit & bulldog through & through.
We should chase their better prop.
the one who wants to leave.

blacktip-reefy said:
we don'twant them any way.
matua is something we already have an abundance of & Omeley is unfit & bulldog through & through.
We should chase their better prop.
the one who wants to leave.

Asotasi?

PJ

First Grade
Who'se that. Asostasi?

Didn't we have a crack a couple of years ago and he basically laughed at the idea when he was relatively unknown?

Inferno

Coach
I heard the Donkeys were looking at him as a possible replacement.

Interesting you don't mind this Kiwi Reefy :p

ghoti

Bench
Inferno said:
I heard the Donkeys were looking at him as a possible replacement.

Interesting you don't mind this Kiwi Reefy :p
Looks like you're miles from the truth.

Inferno

Coach
Miles aye, thats not what Im hearing, they need someone to fill the hole when Webcke leaves, and I heard they were looking at him.

Have you heard otherwise?

And Asotasi is a Kiwi, he played in the tri-nations for them.

sydneysharkbrisbane68 said:
Has there been any ne news in relation to the 2 bulldog players which may be released shortly, and we have a good chance of signing, i hope there is some positive news

Gee you got sucked in big time on that forum fantasy!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Dragon Slayer said:
Gee you got sucked in big time on that forum fantasy!
Actually I got sucked in & have since learnt contrary. Seems you are still sucked in. Omeley thinks he is gone & asotasi is superleague bound.

Latest posts