What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldog Army??? WTF!!

Cee-Kay

Juniors
That never gets old. Smoke screening I see.
Says the guy who does nothing but avoid questions and re-direct.

What I see is a violent supporter base that makes excuses.
I expect no less from someone who has 'selective' vision and memory.
Are you willing to unconditionally condemn the behaviour of your fellow fans,
YES - I categoricly and unconditionally condemn the behaviour of those who threw bottles. Especially the twat who threw the milk-crate !

and admit that you have a history of being thugs?
NO - Our element of trouble-makers (like I said before) "represents a microcosm of our community" : 0.00833% remember ? - The same happens in every club.

Urine-throwers and white-supremacists are your history BTW.

Or are you just here present your insights from the kindergarten?
Yawn - You're attempts at humour only amuse you !
LOL! The irony.
Did you give him a kicking afterwards?
Ummm NO - What characteristics have I displayed that makes you think I would ?

Now, back to you - For the 3rd time answer the original statement ! OR at least let us know why you don't have the ability/attention-span/mental-capacity to perform such tasks.

And finally - One more from me : "How hollow do you feel after being gifted those 2 points ? A performance to be proud of as a Saints fan ?"

TheMightyRedV

Juniors
Seriously,

To the dogs fans that still want to have a whinge...

Yes, you had a harsh call - it shouldve been a try.

What the fk do you want us to do, drop down our pants and bend over for you guys?

FMD - its happened a million times to us - direct your rage at the refs you wnkjobs.

Get the fk over it!!!

jpaciocco91

Juniors
it happened to us during the game twice, to hornby and creagh. other dubious calls were made.
Lol @ Urine throwers and KKK making up our history.

_snafu_

Immortal
Bulldogs supporters are hilarious.

You don't hear from them when they get the 'rub of the green' like in their game against the Panthers this year when the Panthers were unfairly and improperly disallowed a fair try which would have won them the match.

To top it all off, when that "try" was "scored" the Bulldogs cheated by having 14 players on the field.

Let's not talk of 2002, or of Oasis.

Same old Bulldogs, always cheating.

SerbDragon

Coach
My brother is a doggies nutter.. his defence to us calling them cheats is and i quote "thats the problem with you dragons, you guys are all living in the past"

to which i reply.. without a past there is no present :)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Sore loser still whinging after all these years said:
And finally - One more from me : "How hollow do you feel after being gifted those 2 points ? A performance to be proud of as a Saints fan ?"
lol @ the 'one more from me'

I'm sure you'll back... kiddies like you don't give up throwing tanties so easily. No integrity.

I understand Wayne Bennett's view was along the lines of: if you leave trying to win a game until the final play, you will generally come away as losers.

Words to that effect, and wise words they were.

That's the only truth here, you lost.

Suck it up, loser.

Cee-Kay

Juniors
lol @ the 'one more from me'
You sir, are completely incapable of answering questions : A fundamental skill lost on you, due to your seering inability to differentiate between reality and your own myopic point of view.

I'm sure you'll back... kiddies like you don't give up throwing tanties so easily. No integrity.
LOL - Where did I say I was leaving for good ? A taunt based on an invented assumption.

I understand Wayne Bennett's view was along the lines of: if you leave trying to win a game until the final play, you will generally come away as losers.

Words to that effect, and wise words they were.
Agree - Wise words indeed.

But that doesn't take away from the fact that despite your overwhelming amount of ball, field position and 14-0 lead, you got run down with the allocated 80 mins on the clock !

When the hard yards were required : You all went missing. The only thing that saved you, was an assist from a very debateable call.

That's the only truth here, you lost.
WOW - You're a genius !

Were you in the crowd ? Have you gauged public opinion outside this forums ? Read a paper perhaps ? Heard what some of the most respected minds in football had to say ?

A loss may be so, and you're welcome to the two points, but it still feels like a win to us ! :)
We got it over your mob, and the majority of the RL community thinks the same, including your own fans.

Suck it up, loser.
What was that you said before about kiddies and tanties ? Did you poke your tongue out too like a cheeky little monkey ?

Better run along now Willows. If you're a good boy, Mummy's got some milk, cookies and a bed time story for you. It's your favourite - "Once Upon a time when the Dragons were good !"

_snafu_

Immortal
But that doesn't take away from the fact that despite your overwhelming amount of ball, field position and 14-0 lead, you got run down with the allocated 80 mins on the clock !

The only thing that saved you, was an assist from a very debateable call.

I don't know how much of the game you saw outside of the last minute but -

What about the other dud calls that went against us throughout the match? Hornby would have scored but for the phantom knock-on the ref saw.

The Idris try despite falling short of the line - without the ref going upstairs. Idris was helped, on a second attempt, by an off-side Hannant.

The penalty which saw Kimmorley sinbinned for less than 10 minutes when the ref should have played advantage. The penalty, despite being in our favour, allowed the Bulldogs to reset what was otherwise a non-existent defensive line where Morris would have scored.

Nevan_

First Grade
I don't know how much of the game you saw outside of the last minute but -

What about the other dud calls that went against us throughout the match? Hornby would have scored but for the phantom knock-on the ref saw.

The Idris try despite falling short of the line - without the ref going upstairs. Idris was helped, on a second attempt, by an off-side Hannant.

The penalty which saw Kimmorley sinbinned for less than 10 minutes when the ref should have played advantage. The penalty, despite being in our favour, allowed the Bulldogs to reset what was otherwise a non-existent defensive line where Morris would have scored.

Snafu

How dare you bring the rest of the game into the discussion. Aren't you aware, nothing happened until the 79th minute. :roll:

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
heheh i love the fact this is still going. have your two points for friday night what difference is it gonna make. we dominated the whole game. you lost to the titans and lost to the dragons. so the record stands at you not being able to beat a top 6 team. we have beat teams 1 and 4, and losing to team 5 by only one point in golden point. the next month will be great to watch to see the dogs go from contenders to pretenders and steal another wooden spoon hehehehe

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I better humour seekay, he seems upset when answers are not given. And the chubby cheek fella asks an awful lot of questions.

Perhap he was knocked back for a gig at Abu Ghraib.

Here goes...

Q1: A performance to be proud of as a Saints fan ?
A: Yes, I am very proud of Saints, the team I support. I know it really grind your gears to know that I took great delight seeng the lads take the two points off the Oasis boys. Watching the pre-school antics from their fans ever since has been priceless. It has been a tremendous week on so many levels.
(I know I've already answered a few questions, some you didn't even ask. How am I doing Sargent?)

Q2: Were you in the crowd ?
A: Yes.

Q3: Have you gauged public opinion outside this forums ?
A: Yes... I know everyone too.

Q4: Read a paper perhaps ?
A: Occasionally.

Q5: Heard what some of the most respected minds in football had to say ?
A: Does Wayne Bennett count?

Q6: What was that you said before about kiddies and tanties ?
A: Well basically, it ran along the lines that Bulldogs supporters are sooks, carrying on like bunch children, cry babies, sore losers, hypocrites, and have a history of mindless violence and stupidity.
Did I miss anything?

Q7: Did you poke your tongue out too like a cheeky little monkey ?
A: Not that I recall. Is a good feeling?

Now my turn...

Q1: How many times have you read Mein Kampf ?

Q2: What lengths would you go to in order to make the trains run on time?

Q3: Do you understand the following concept: "Football is an 80 minute game" ?
If so, write a short essay of 50 words or less explaining it to the class.

Q4: When you hear the numbers '91-6', what does it conjure up?

Q5: When you hear the number '37' and the words 'salary cap cheats' and 'wooden spoon', how does it make you feel deep down inside. I mean dig deep... real deep. No... deeper again. I know you have enough shovels at your disposal so don't hold back.

Q6: Are you a dogs or cats person?

Q7: If you were president of the world, what would you do to bring about world peace?

I await you answers...

Cee-Kay

Juniors
Q1: How many times have you read Mein Kampf ?
Zero - However, I DO understand it's required reading for any would-be Dragons fan who wants to emulate their hero Skull.

Q2: What lengths would you go to in order to make the trains run on time?
Employ St.George fans to drive them - They'll arrive at their intended locations 30secs early then. An 80-minute trip takes a mere 79min30secs !!!

Q3: Do you understand the following concept: "Football is an 80 minute game" ?
If so, write a short essay of 50 words or less explaining it to the class.
Rugby league is an 80-minute spectacle, where two teams of 13 oppose and attempt to score the most "tries". Competition points dictate who plays finals. Competition winner is decided by the winner of the Grand Final. By default, if you play for St George, you will achive none of this.

Did it in 49 !

Q4: When you hear the numbers '91-6', what does it conjure up?
Images of St George fans sitting around the camp-fire telling 'Nam stories like "back when we won 11-straight" and "Damn ! We've lost the last 6 grand-finals we've been in !"

Q5: When you hear the number '37' and the words 'salary cap cheats' and 'wooden spoon', how does it make you feel deep down inside. I mean dig deep... real deep. No... deeper again. I know you have enough shovels at your disposal so don't hold back.
When I hear 37 I'm reminded of the movie "Clerks".

When I hear 'salary cap cheats' I think "who else?".

The wooden spoon hurts, but I drown my sorrows in watching winning Grand-Final DVD's !!! There's Sooooo many to choose from !

Q6: Are you a dogs or cats person?
Not quick on the old uptake are ya ?

Q7: If you were president of the world, what would you do to bring about world peace?
Simple - Make soldiers wear pink !

You know those papers you say you read - Did you get your hands on one today and see what Steven Clark had to say ? Just get someone to help you with the big words like "mistake" and "error" !

I'd explain it .... but I'd probably get called a sook for doing so ! :roll:

SerbDragon

Coach
Employ St.George fans to drive them - They'll arrive at their intended locations 30secs early then. An 80-minute trip takes a mere 79min30secs !!!

Well if a doggies player was driving so called train, a 10 minute delay would actually be reduced to 9 minutes and 30 seconds before he would start embarking again.... "Good morning this is your train driver brett kimmorley speaking"

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
boring.jpg

Latest posts