What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs @ $34 to win the premiership

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
according to sports bet TAB... they reckon we are a fat chance of getting the premiership this season despite our recruitment but i guess they are leaving some doubt about the coaching abilities of kevin moore and if the dogs have moved on from the SBW thing last season

dogz08

First Grade
I think that's good odds... i think we can make the 8 but i don't think we'll go far... 2010 season i can see the dogs back to there best and maybe another premiership :)

Bulldog Force

Referee
according to sports bet TAB... they reckon we are a fat chance of getting the premiership this season despite our recruitment but i guess they are leaving some doubt about the coaching abilities of kevin moore and if the dogs have moved on from the SBW thing last season
$34 is a bit slack. I would've thought we'd be at around $24.

cb4

First Grade
34 is bargain price for you guys
im gonna have a 5 buck punt
it wont pay off.... but wat if

Jasdragon

Juniors
Those odds are way to short should be $100 :lol:. What are they for the spoon? You guys would have to be favorites or close :).

dogz08

First Grade
Those odds are way to short should be $100 :lol:. What are they for the spoon? You guys would have to be favorites or close :).

What about the dragons? they should be $100... they can't even make it to a GF let alone win won atm :lol:

Dognacious

Juniors

lol....dragqueens

Dragqueens - Gasnier = No Finals

Bennett wont save you. We will keep the spoon polished for you.

Jasdragon

Juniors
lol....dragqueens

Dragqueens - Gasnier = No Finals

Bennett wont save you. We will keep the spoon polished for you.

Lol rapist cheating drug dealing dogs :D! Yes you will keep the spoon, nice and shinny for yourselves to go back to back :lol:!

Jasdragon

Juniors
What about the dragons? they should be $100... they can't even make it to a GF let alone win won atm :lol:

We will before you get another! :D Our current team is miles ahead of your wooden spooners! Lol worst attack and defence in the nrl for a whopping -349 differential :lol: your club has a lot of work to do and your getting Kimmorley! :lol:

Last edited:

dogz08

First Grade
We will before you get another! :D Our current team is miles ahead of your wooden spooners! Lol worst attack and defence in the nrl for a whopping -349 differential :lol: your club has a lot of work to do and your getting Kimmorley! :lol:

That was this year, next year we will be better with our signings and with more to come, i think we will be back next year and be there come finals time :D

Dognacious

Juniors
Lol rapist cheating drug dealing dogs :D! Yes you will keep the spoon, nice and shinny for yourselves to go back to back :lol:!

Shame there isnt a yawn emoticon.

Anyway yaawwwwnnnnn. Rapists huh? Apart from the fact nobody was found guilty of rape or committed it, that label is a tad old isnt it.....its 2008, almost 2009. That rubbish is nearly 10 years old. And nobody been done for drug dealing either.

You have nothing. Including a premiership in the last 30 years. Sigh. :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Premierships:
Bulldogs 8
Brett Kimmorley 1
St George Illawarra SFA

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Your club has never won a premiership. Your tenth year is next year (11th season) and you're as successful as Cronulla, North Queensland, Gold Coast and the Warriors.

Latest posts