What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs @ $34 to win the premiership

Dognacious

Juniors
Your club has never won a premiership. Your tenth year is next year (11th season) and you're as successful as Cronulla, North Queensland, Gold Coast and the Warriors.

Good point Timmah. St.George-Illawarra have never won a premiership. St George who won 15 of them dont exist any more.

Gaba

First Grade
Good point Timmah. St.George-Illawarra have never won a premiership. St George who won 15 of them dont exist any more.
Yes they do , you will find out if the dragons win a premiership the record will go to stgeorge dragons and stgeorge Illawarra dragons

the team what wont be awarded is the illawarra steelers because they dont exist

bartman

Immortal
I don't think those odds are good value... you'd be better off waiting until after the first few rounds when the price blows out even further, and then hope for a late season miracle.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yes they do , you will find out if the dragons win a premiership the record will go to stgeorge dragons and stgeorge Illawarra dragons

the team what wont be awarded is the illawarra steelers because they dont exist

Um, no it won't. And the Illawarra Steelers have the same record books as the St George Dragons. Closed.

Jasdragon

Juniors
Your club has never won a premiership. Your tenth year is next year (11th season) and you're as successful as Cronulla, North Queensland, Gold Coast and the Warriors.

Right???? :crazy: I see my club, name (bar Illawarra written on the bottom of our logo), jersey and home ground looks the same as it always has, your scum club has had more name, jersey and ground changes than ours has! :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Right???? :crazy: I see my club, name (bar Illawarra written on the bottom of our logo), jersey and home ground looks the same as it always has, your scum club has had more name, jersey and ground changes than ours has! :lol:

You actually have two home grounds. Your home ground has been played on how many times since 1998 compared to WIN, SFS and ANZ? :lol:

I suggest you don't go down that path.

Jasdragon

Juniors
You actually have two home grounds. Your home ground has been played on how many times since 1998 compared to WIN, SFS and ANZ? :lol:

I suggest you don't go down that path.

How many time have you played at Belmore????? By the way what a f**king pussy club you have f**ken Canterbury Berries :lol::lol::lol::lol:!

Last edited:

Dognacious

Juniors
How many time have you played at Belmore????? By the way what a f**king pussy club you have f**ken Canterbury Berries :lol::lol::lol::lol:!

Yeh nice work. Name calling.....the weapon of people who cant string a sentence together.

Answer me this.....how many premierships have the Dragqueens won in the last 30 years? We have 6.....and you have......how many?

So you are worse than a pussy club it would seem.

Give yourself a slap.

Jasdragon

Juniors
Yeh nice work. Name calling.....the weapon of people who cant string a sentence together.

Answer me this.....how many premierships have the Dragqueens won in the last 30 years? We have 6.....and you have......how many?

So you are worse than a pussy club it would seem.

Give yourself a slap.

I didn't call you anything just your club so lol to your comments!

I love how you pick the time to start using stats to suit yourselves e.g from 1980 onwards even though you didn't win sh*t for 38 years 1942-1980 that's longer than the Dragons haven't won for.

Latest posts