What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs bid to buy out Telstra - FREE TICKETS

Reports have stated that the PAX Number (tickets sod) for the Eels/Dogs game jumped from 38000 to 52000 today alone.

This has coincided with the Bulldogs offering free tickets for the game as per the following posts on an unnamed bulldogs forum:

"has anyone recieved (sic) a Text about free tickets at belmore sports ground"

"...apparently they are giving out free tix at chullora marketplace tomorrow between 12 and 2"

So my point. The Bulldogs have purchased a few thousand tickets and are giving them out to fans in an attempt to use the crowed to their advantage.

We have to be there in numbers. GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!!!!!

eelaholic

First Grade
As I also posted earlier in yet ANOTHER thread about this weekends crowd:

Just read in big league:

The NRL is offering junior rugby league pass holders free tickets to Saturday night's Telstra Premiership Finals blockbuster between the Eels and Bulldogs. For each junior pass presented to Ticketek, each bearer of that pass will receive two free category 3 tickets when they purchase an adult ticket. "It's a way of rewarding our junior rugby league base," NRL boss David Gallop said.

Kornstar

Coach
join the bandwagon said:
Reports have stated that the PAX Number (tickets sod) for the Eels/Dogs game jumped from 38000 to 52000 today alone.

This has coincided with the Bulldogs offering free tickets for the game as per the following posts on an unnamed bulldogs forum:

"has anyone recieved (sic) a Text about free tickets at belmore sports ground"

"...apparently they are giving out free tix at chullora marketplace tomorrow between 12 and 2"

So my point. The Bulldogs have purchased a few thousand tickets and are giving them out to fans in an attempt to use the crowed to their advantage.

We have to be there in numbers. GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!!!!!

If we beat the Warriors over in NZ infront of 29000 Warriors fans, there is no reason why we can't beat the Bulldogs at Telstra, even if we are outnumbered 2 to 1

emjaycee

Coach
join the bandwagon said:

If this report is true, the Bulldogs have outlaid something like $250,000 to purchase tickets for a game that even if they win, gives them $0 return unless they also beat Melbourne next week. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I based the $250,000 on 9000 tickets at the cheapest price (Cat3) of $28 per adult as they cannot rely on children/pensioner/family tickets in this kind of promo.

The Colonel

Immortal
SUPPORT THE EELS!!!
11 September 2007

Finals Fever has hit Sydney with what will be a massive game at Telstra Stadium this Saturday night for the Telstra Premiership Finals Series.

Join in the excitement with the Finals Fever Street Team this Friday who will be giving away tickets to the game and other fun prizes!

When: Friday 14 September 2007

Where: Chullora Market Place
355-357 Waterloo Road
Chullora

Time: 12 noon to 2pm

Don’t miss out on your chance to be at the game this Saturday to see the Parramatta Eels go head to head with the Bulldogs at Telstra Stadium. Kick off is at 7.45pm. Tickets on sale now at Ticketek.

The Telstra Premiership Finals Series… don’t forget to scream… that’s my team!

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/news1642.asp

The Colonel

Immortal
Stupid bloody Bulldogs, they bought the tickets and told Parramatta where they were giving them away! :lol:

Parra-Fan

Juniors
heheheh umm how can they use the crowed to their advantage umm last time we versed dogs at telstra this year they had a 2-1 even a 3-1 advantaged and we still won hahaha

and by the way the thing at chullora isnt just for doggies fans its for everyone lol

cyaz there bay 114 :p parra supporters bay

Glenn

First Grade
The Colonel said:
Stupid bloody Bulldogs, they bought the tickets and told Parramatta where they were giving them away! :lol:

Don't think it was the dogs that purchased the tickets, rather the NRL Promo dept. ;-)