What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Eye Matt King

Bulldog Force

Referee
morris = 300k
boyd = 200k

Who is getting value for money, and you have signed noddy, and paid overs for ennis and hannant. Enjoy 2009 :lol::lol:
FFS look at the quality, not money. Firstly, Boyd is getting paid more than 200k... considering the Bulldogs offered him $280k and he rejected that. Secondly, look at Morris, 300k considering he scores a try in every game... I'm not complaining. Better than Millard.

Bulldog Force

Referee
That sounds about right. The only difference is Morris is a much better centre than Boyd. Boyd walked into the QLD origin team who would've taken anyone on the other wing.

Jasdragon

Juniors
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaguelover3
thats the problem with dogs fans, you live on rumours.[/quote]

well most of the time there right!!

Yeah they are like SBW leaving, the Coffs situation plus dogs cheating the cap. Next will be the Dogs relocating :lol:

Last edited:

TITAN1

Juniors
Yes you are.
Canterbury AND Bankstown are two seperate suburbs,last time i looked.
;-)

ibeme

First Grade
Yes you are.
Canterbury AND Bankstown are two seperate suburbs,last time i looked.
;-)

Bankstown is the city (municipality). Canterbury is a suburb of Bankstown city.

Just the same as Cronulla Sutherland and Manly Warringah. They're not two merged suburbs.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Lol it's a joint venture not a merge! And I would way rather that than relocate! Bye bye doggies!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

1. A joint venture and merge are the same thing
  2. The Bulldogs are NOT relocating. If anything they are taking steps to go back to Belmore
  3. 6 Premierships since 1980 suits me finely
  4. I don't hold your utter stupidity against all Dragons fans
  5. STFU