What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs fans at it again.

Of course, people living in Bondi would assume that someone kicking their gate down at 12 o'clock at night after the nrl grandfinal must be bulldogs fans............... :roll:

Of all the posts ive seen so far after the game, ive seen but a few congratulating the dogs on their win, instead the roosters guys on here (not all but a few) chose to try and rubbish other clubs supporters (see raiders thread in nrl section) and then this, its getting beyond a joke, roosters supporters aren't all little angels either.

shiznit

Coach
obviously these eopds should spend some time training for the lithgow jail league team. we need internal passports so these rabble can be stopped from going outside the slums they live in - bankstown to canterbury area.
or maybe you should just get over your sour grapes. :roll:

ucantseeme

Juniors
we need internal passports so these rabble can be stopped from going outside the slums they live in - bankstown to canterbury area.

That's a bloody great idea!!!!
:idea:
Crime rates outside of the slums would fall to zero and we won't have to lock our doors and windows at night anymore.

VictorTheViking said:
Of course, people living in Bondi would assume that someone kicking their gate down at 12 o'clock at night after the nrl grandfinal must be bulldogs fans............... :roll:

Of all the posts ive seen so far after the game, ive seen but a few congratulating the dogs on their win, instead the roosters guys on here (not all but a few) chose to try and rubbish other clubs supporters (see raiders thread in nrl section) and then this, its getting beyond a joke, roosters supporters aren't all little angels either.

They were dogs supporters though :roll:

[furrycat]

Coach
izzo said:
[furrycat said:
]There was not any problems AS I SAID. I was working, I talked to the player's today (I didn't see any drunk players around)

you obviously didnt get to sneak into the special players and friends get to gether at belmore today lol no media and fans were allowed in haha

I wasn't working there as media or a fan :p

Paullyboy

Coach
sullyfan said:
Maybe not GF night.....

Bulldogs fans face off with police
October 5, 2004

BULLDOGS fans' rugby league grand final victory celebrations turned ugly overnight when some supporters confronted police in their arch-rivals' heartland.

Fans still celebrating their team's 16-13 win converged on Bondi - home of the defeated Sydney Roosters - about 10pm yesterday.

Police said today the trouble began when patrolling officers went to apprehend the driver of a blue Mazda 323 who was speeding and driving dangerously around streets in the area.

They said they chased the vehicle for a short distance along nearby Ramsgate Avenue before catching up with the car in Campbell Parade, where they arrested the 19-year-old driver.

A large group of people turned up and surrounded police, who were forced to call for urgent backup.

Eastern Suburbs Local Area Command and Operation Support Group police, as well as officers from neighbouring local area commands, responded.

A 19-year-old, from Hinchinbrook in Sydney's southwest, has been charged with speeding, driving while suspended and driving in a dangerous manner.

He is to appear in Waverley Local Court on October 27.

Sergeant Peter Bishop, the duty officer at Bondi Police Station, said many Bulldogs fans had been driving around the Bondi area over the weekend.

He said apart from last night's arrest, the only other major incident reported to police was a carload of Bulldogs fans kicking in the security door of a unit block on Campbell Parade.

Sgt Bishop said the fans kicked in the door after a resident inside the building yelled out at them to stop honking their horn and screaming out the car window.

"The guys who kicked the door in left before the police arrived."

Source: http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,10975894%5E1702,00.html

Thats the most ridiculous excuse for a story Ive ever seen, that is some pathetic journalism that is trying desperately to somehow get the writers article attached to the front page. How is that possibly newsworthy anyway?

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I was just in belmore and it was absolutly crazy

On Sunday after the game it was crazy on George St, like there aren't enough car horns going off there anyway.

Next year buzz either Bondi or Belmore. Just because more people will hear you in the city doesn't mean more people care.

Sorry, but i had a headache.

Latest posts