What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs fans at the Warriors game

Talked to some mates that went to the game and they said the atmosphere at the game from both sets of fans was awesum.

Sometimes you guys get bad raps when some diots in Dog jerseys cause sh*t but what i was told was that it was a great day at the footy,

Good game good atmosphere was the order of the day. I could hear the crowd going nuts on the telly.

Big ups to the Dogs fans

Question

What has been done for these idiot to not be scene

Rammo

Juniors
No Friday night games in Sydney for a while has probably helped, that changes this week though. Big test against the Dragons @ OKI.

MrCharisma

Bench
I was at the game with Dog-E and it was a good atmosphere... 14,000 was the 'crowd' but it was a good mix of Dogs and Warriors. Some rather funny Kiwis around the stadium bagging out their own team.

Friday at Oki will be unreal... if I see anyone starting trouble, I'll slap em around the head. Go you Doggies!

>zuzu<

Juniors
Also increased security. Jeez man ill cooperate but its getting to a ridiculous and inconsistent rate. Bringing in banners 2 home games ago.. we show the people at the game, flash the ticket and walk in. Sundas game we show the banners.. He calls down his manager. She checks them, then we pass on through. Annoying but im still going :)

MrCharisma

Bench
>zuzu< said:
Also increased security. Jeez man ill cooperate but its getting to a ridiculous and inconsistent rate. Bringing in banners 2 home games ago.. we show the people at the game, flash the ticket and walk in. Sundas game we show the banners.. He calls down his manager. She checks them, then we pass on through. Annoying but im still going :)

If anything is annoying me, it's the security to The Kennel. Biggest load of sh*t I've ever seen. At first I thought they were protecting the Queen. It's just too much, let me go see my friggin friends you nazi!

Molon Lave

Juniors
the security at the game was very high on sunday
I was sitting in bay 110 and there was this family a few rows infront of me of about 7 or 8, all young kids, the whole bay was practically empty, anyways the game was about 5 minutes old when a telstra stadium nazi came and asked to see the tickets, and cause they had tickets in bay 109 made the whole group shift over
i could understand if the bay was full and others were complaining that their seats were taken, but FFS let them enjoy the footy, they wern't bothering anyone there and i'm sure little 7 and 8 year olds weren't going to start a brawl

Bashman

Juniors
Molon Lave said:
the security at the game was very high on sunday
I was sitting in bay 110 and there was this family a few rows infront of me of about 7 or 8, all young kids, the whole bay was practically empty, anyways the game was about 5 minutes old when a telstra stadium nazi came and asked to see the tickets, and cause they had tickets in bay 109 made the whole group shift over
i could understand if the bay was full and others were complaining that their seats were taken, but FFS let them enjoy the footy, they wern't bothering anyone there and i'm sure little 7 and 8 year olds weren't going to start a brawl

I have to agree with that, however is there anything more frustrating then somebody sitting in your seat???

Atmosphere was great on Sunday. I sit right near the tunnel and it was deafening when Shrek scored. The Warriors fans looked like they had a good day as well.

atomic_crimson

Juniors
MrCharisma said:
If anything is annoying me, it's the security to The Kennel. Biggest load of sh*t I've ever seen. At first I thought they were protecting the Queen. It's just too much, let me go see my friggin friends you nazi!

they are protecting the queen!

ME! :D

nah i have had plenty of issues - every week now... but they are used to me so they are usually just like "yeh go through no worries" now...

I made a banner as some know "our big willie goes hard" and have had if for about 4 - 5 weeks now... at the game on sunday they were not going to let me take it in... they had to run it through head security first!!!! not happy!!

crowd was pretty vocal - esp the warrior fans! was a good crowd...

cannot wait for friday night... so many friends are getting out of work early for it! (as am i!!! ) i also know sooo many non dogs/dragons supporters heading out to the game - apparently it'll be the game of the year! hope the dogs can come out on top! and hopefully no idiots!