What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bulldogs forwards

galea#13

Juniors
geez we need an OMELEY i think if we can stop there big boys going forward obviously we will go along way in this game. But as soon as they get us on the backfoot after 25mins we need to watch ASOTASI coming on and charging with inside balls. When we are tired im just worried about there forwards steamrolling us after 25mins and i hate it but i can see ANASTA having a field day i hop im 100% wrong but have bad feeling .....

HappyTiger

Juniors
We'll we beat them in the first match and im quietly confident we can do it again.IF we can win we'll our season is back on track.

galea#13

Juniors
yeh we beat them minus origin players thats alot of oomph plus asotasi was starting which makes him less effective i reckon.

tiger_nick

Bench
I agree I'm a bit worred about our bench and our forwards without Daz and Buckets. However it is a very experienced starting pack and hopefully they can stay with the Dogs and than we can actually bring our young guns on when the game is still a contest! I think Bronson, Deneo and Gibbs will reveal in a big Friday night game @ a packed Campo if they come on with the game in the balance! A chance to show the league world what they can do!

HappyTiger

Juniors
Last time our smaller guys tore them up.Mears and Fitzy had field days.And both will be playing hooker this week. ;-)

BJ

Juniors
the tigers forwards have a big job ahead of them..
they can do it.. they just have to go ut there and prove it..
it's all in their own hands.. no one else can go out there and take up the ball with some mongrel.. and no one else is going to hit hard in tackles for them..
they can do it.. it's all up to them..

hopefully gibbs remembers the last friday night game he played and how bad he felt.. use some of that aggression and passion and make an impact off the bench..

Stellar

Juniors
We have to come out of the blocks like we did last week and get a good start and show some of that tigers spirit that helped them beat 2 top 4 sides this year. We may not have the quality of players compared to the dogs but if every player gives their all then we havea big shot of winning it.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I can't wait for the Dogs to smack your arses. Channel 9 won't schedule another tigers TV game cause you guys get whipped when televised!

Dogs will be too strong in the forwards, you may be able to go with us for the first 20, but our bench is just too strong for yours and you'll all be turning off the TV.

Dogs by 20.

Eddie.

Bench
Dogs Of War said:
I can't wait for the Dogs to smack your arses. Channel 9 won't schedule another tigers TV game cause you guys get whipped when televised!

Dogs will be too strong in the forwards, you may be able to go with us for the first 20, but our bench is just too strong for yours and you'll all be turning off the TV.

Dogs by 20.

Beaten your mob the last 3 years. Wouldnt be a bit of a bogey team for you would it???

Rise Against

Definately eddie

i am confident of a dogs win but a thrashing i dont think so

i think it will be a grinding win 2 the dogs, and they will score a few late tries 2 make the scoreline look reasonable

always happens with the dogs

Disco Tiger

Juniors

You obviously didn't watch the Friday night match when we were a bad decision away from beating Penrith.

HOT028

Juniors
have faith we beat melbourne and have beaten the dogs we are a chance if the boys turn up wanting to win..

steven_tiger

Juniors
the sharkies took it up to them last week... there is no reason why we cant.

have hopes of a win... but i wouldnt say confident.

wogdog

Juniors
HappyTiger said:
We'll we beat them in the first match and im quietly confident we can do it again.IF we can win we'll our season is back on track.
on that win we had players out like: price
o'meley
mason
ryan

it will be a tottaly different game this time buddy

Stellar

Juniors
That doesn't always matter, no one can be guarenteed that Price, O'Meley, mason and Ryan will play really well it only takes afew mistakes and their confidence is shot

Vicious

Bench
I reckon that out of all our current forwards,Anthony Laffranchi is the one with the most potential to grow into a Steven Price like status quickly.If this is the case he really has to stand up and be counted for on Friday night.He always plays well,but to fulfill the potential that he has,he has to start dominating in the big games like what Friday night will be!

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Vicious said:
I reckon that out of all our current forwards,Anthony Laffranchi is the one with the most potential to grow into a Steven Price like status quickly.If this is the case he really has to stand up and be counted for on Friday night.He always plays well,but to fulfill the potential that he has,he has to start dominating in the big games like what Friday night will be!

Shrek, Mason and Ryan are the keys I think, I know this is easier said than done but if we can at least shut these 3 down or limit them to what they can do well I think we could remain in the match and who knows score one of our upset victories against them like we have been known to do in the past ;-)

And we all know on Channel 9 that would be out of this world if that could happen :D