What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs get Kimmorley, Williams; talks with Ennis and Hannant

Ridders

Coach
i can understand Kimmorley as a short-term solution, not really williams. I don't see how he's gonna be much better than Holdsworth

Hanscholo

Bench
Can somebody explain to me why the Bulldogs released their perfectly fine half-back only to struggle with a couple of 5/8's there this season. Now they are scraping the very bottom of the barrell with Williams and Kimmorley. Why on earth would they have let Sherwin go? He wasnt Andrew Johns but he had won a premiership and had been close to SOO selection. What did they get out of it other than more headaches?

Ridders

Coach
i don't think we anticipated that Holdsworth would be as inconsistent as he bas been. I was hoping he's regain his 2006 form, when i would argue that he was one of our best players.

PARANoIR

Bench
Signing Kimmorley makes me cringe. If you had asked me the player I'd least want at my club, the responce would've been Brett Kimmorley.

After all the sh*t this club has put me and others through as supporters, they go and sign Brett Kimmorley! I'm f**king pissed off.

Vossy

Bench
has sonny bill got good insurance..because if he ends up on a noddy inside ball..it isnt going to be nice..

just consider yourselves lucky its 2 years and not 7 years..

ibrmo01

Juniors
Kimmorly isnt too bad...its Holdsworth who is the shocker...what i odnt understand is? why would you go for anyone when Trent Barrett is available??
You know whats ironic? Corey "penalties" Hughes and the guy we are chasing is also called Michael "penalties" Ennis...so they come form the same family....
We hav eall the money and jsut don't know how to spend it...i see good future for Winitana at the club...but no one else seems to wnat to play...blair re-signed with Melbourne for a few more years and i believe he was a target....

I think our biggest problem is the culture and specifically the COACHING job...why was it given to a nobody next yext year..Kevin Moore is a big risk...i cna assure you now he is already coaching the club...the style of play is different of steve folkes's and they look so ordinary and flat...no flavour in attack and still our "7" cant hold the ball....

We are a few years away from being a top 8 team and about 20years from winning a premiership!!!

MightyRedVee

Juniors
i would like to thank the person/persons responsible for signing brett kimmorley after years off seeing endless dragons players cross over to belmore players like patten,te maari,leano,millards,holdsworth and j morris etc etc kimmorley not coming to kogarah makes up for all off them going to you guys.All is forgiven goodluck for the rest of 08.