What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs members elect new board

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mr Saab said:
Great....now he has another thing to waffle on with. That as well as his beloved souths and no radio rights.

don't be surprised if he unofficially walks away from the dogs forever, get ready for a barrarge of South Sydney Arse licking this year. :crazy:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Slackboy72 said:
One can imagine the shredders will be working overtime at bulldogs HQ. Iwonder how many resignations will be handed in tomorrow morning and how many redundancy packages will be negotiated with Noad.

This year will be annus horribillus for the dogs off the field. Sort of sets them up for a 'fairytale' top 4 finish on the field.

Most fans are seeing it as a positive, elements of both sides have been retained and Hughes has no power... that can only be good IMO.

Mr Saab

Referee
Stagger eel said:
don't be surprised if he unofficially walks away from the dogs forever, get ready for a barrarge of South Sydney Arse licking this year. :crazy:

Wont suprise me at all if he leaves the Dogs. His brother is at Souths so sooner rather than later he will take up some role within Souths.

Abz

Juniors
Oh Yeah :cool:

You people thought there was drama @ Belmore last week? You ain't seen nothing yet ;-) This is the dawning of a new era.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mr Saab said:
Wont suprise me at all if he leaves the Dogs. His brother is at Souths so sooner rather than later he will take up some role within Souths.

I wouldn't imagine he'd do it loudly as he doesn't want to be seen as a bit of a cry baby, but yeah even if wan't offered a role at Souths he'd talk up Souths like it's his club...

it will be sickening.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Abz said:
Oh Yeah :cool:

You people thought there was drama @ Belmore last week? You ain't seen nothing yet ;-) This is the dawning of a new era.

have you got any goss coming out of the AGM Abz??

I can't see canterbury coming better than 11th this yr
They struggled with no backline and no points the last 3 yrs
This year they have no forwards either
SBW and Maitua are the only ones you'd feed.
The rest is garbage like the modern day nick graham (ryan), hickey, morrin, armit
No sherwin either ... cmon dogs you need the big Ryan O .. swoop

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
themanonthehill said:
I can't see canterbury coming better than 11th this yr
They struggled with no backline and no points the last 3 yrs
This year they have no forwards either
SBW and Maitua are the only ones you'd feed.
The rest is garbage like the modern day nick graham (ryan), hickey, morrin, armit
No sherwin either ... cmon dogs you need the big Ryan O .. swoop

Struggled the last 3 eh... 2nd in 2006 just what, happened?

None of the original text remains, that's how much it was edited.

The original text was quoted by ink in the following post. Do you have a point, are you suggesting I have a vendetta?

Joe Davola

Juniors
Timmah said:
The original text was quoted by ink in the following post. Do you have a point, are you suggesting I have a vendetta?

My point was (and still is) that your much edited first post does not list Charlton, who topped the vote.
The source of the error is irrelevant.

As for a vendetta? You tell us - you were the one who got all stroppy about "much edited" for some unknown reason.

Oops, now I have much edited this reply.

Joe Davola

Juniors
I wonder if Farrar, Dunn, Ward, Dib and Elias will use their numbers to sack Noad and replace him with Graham Hughes as CEO and Company Secretary - now that would be funny.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Joe Davola said:
I wonder if Farrar, Dunn, Ward, Dib and Elias will use their numbers to sack Noad and replace him with Graham Hughes as CEO and Company Secretary - now that would be funny.

I think Hughes already knocked that possability on the head because he just signed a new contract with 2SM

if i presume folkes gets the axe as well, then the whole reason for letting mason go was naught.

it was clear by the end of last year, and certainly the beginning of this year that noad and folkes had to go.

that they lost a star player before that happened is disappointing

good to see some old dogs players getting in as well.

Come on timmah the side had a virtual international pack the last 3 yrs but were held back by a z grade backline. Now you have z grade forwards to go with a z grade backline. Only an eternal optimist could predict canterbury for anything better than 10th.