What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bulldogs player linked with parra

wogdog

Juniors
i just heard tony peters on chan 10 say that a bulldogs player is linked with the eels i just missed the name but i wasnt sure if he said thurston or utai lol

does anyone know who it is

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
That will be a big loss for the Dogs if they lost him but this is when rumours starting rolling in everywhere and 90% of the time they are just that, rumours.

So dont worry yet Dog fans.

ibeme

First Grade
It's not June 30 yet, so we can treat it all as rumour. A bit of a loss, but not a great one. Lolesi is a more rounded winger anyway.

RB30DETT

Juniors
Wont be a loss with him playing the way he has been this year.

He wants to play with his mate Junior Langi

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Money maybe an issue. Who knows? Its only RUMOURS. This site should create a forum dedicated to rumours called the Rumour Mill or something.

Dogs Of War

Coach
El Masri is off contract too, I wonder if someone will sign him as well. Don't want to lose Utai though.

Big Mick

Referee
It was also said Riddell and Brent Kite were linked to the roosters.

Funny how brent kite makes origin and is then linked.

Same with Kurt Gidley, its facinating.

Special K

Coach
This time last year ten said the sharks were getting wesser and were gonna play him at 3 till peachey goes :lol:

t-ba

Post Whore
Gotta Love this time of the year 8) .

Maybe the Bulldogs don't want Utai on the payroll. Maybe Utai doesn't want to play for them anymore and its reflected in his play.

legend

Coach
I know it's hard to put a lot of stock in rumours, but the Utai to the Eels looks a good bet IMO. He went to school with Langi (Benedict in Auburn) and is obviously on the outer with Steve Folkes so I'd be surprised if it doesn't come off but I guess we'll just have to wait and see what pans out.

wogdog

Juniors
well if utai goes then wel prob have to resign haz thursto is also off contract though hes a player i dont wan tot lose

t-ba

Post Whore
legend said:
I know it's hard to put a lot of stock in rumours, but the Utai to the Eels looks a good bet IMO. He went to school with Langi (Benedict in Auburn) and is obviously on the outer with Steve Folkes so I'd be surprised if it doesn't come off but I guess we'll just have to wait and see what pans out.

Maybe Langi Will jump ship and leave his mate high and dry like Jamie Did :lol:

I think I remember seeing Utai in the crowd at Parra stadium once or twice this year when the Eels played. The camera even focused on him. You don't really see that many players going to footy games that don't involve them when they're playing that weekend.

Latest posts