What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BULLDOGS v BRISBANE *live updates & discussion* LET'S GET IT ON!

Charlie124

First Grade
Pungemo said:
I have to say I'm extremely disappointed with the quality of reffing in this match. The Bulldog's second try was off a blatant knock on, but the ref was too much of a pansy or too incompetent not to call it. Their third try was also a forward pass by quite a considerable amount. I'm also extremely skeptical about the ball dropped leading up to their penalty goal being called knocked back. It seems to me the ref doesn't know what forward means.

broncos fan?

Ice777

Bench
Just heard on radio that should the Dogs make the GF as it would seem they will then Holdsworth will NOT be taking any part in it. The Dogs will be hoping they cop no more injuries.

Ghoulies

Bench
salivor said:
Forward by a mile from the first view but I'll take it.
Absolutely. I don't care if we win this one off the back of 3 9th tackle tries; I'll take anything.

Pungemo

Juniors
I told you the ref doesn't understand the meaning of forward. Seems the broncos have worked it out too.

Latest posts