What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Vs Newcastle

Dogaholic

First Grade
Best winger in the world is El Magic! Dogs by plenty. Too easy!! O'Meley, Shrek, Asotasi, Armit, Myles will all be running at Joey, joey will have nothing in attack. Game over!

MadDogMason

Juniors
The only problem I have tonite is the Knights 5th tackle options. The Bulldogs are way to vulnerable on the last and if Joey decides to run it instead of kicking, than players like Thaiday and Carney will carve up. Dogs need to tighten their last tackle defence. If we can do that and don't allow Joey room to move than I'm sure we will win in a close one. Players like Myles and Roy need to step up alot in the opening 20mins and drain the opposition defence than impact players like O'meley and Matuia will come on all guns blazing.

aenima1

Juniors
the dogs easily have the best forward pack in the comp and at the moment they're firing up for each game which should alone be enough to trample the knights.

bad_doggy_bad

Juniors
I can't believe the ref called grimaldi on a steal... The Knight clearly lost the ball.. that cost us a possible 6 pts in the second minute of the game..

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
Yeah and O'Meley, Corey Hughes and Sherwin lost us a lot more. I'm afraid when you lose as much as we have lost by, you can't blame a 2nd minute call on the rest of the game.

Face it - we played sh*t. Folkesy needs to get some discipline into the team. Stupid penalties, missed tackles, poor ball control.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Too many penalties against us, and 40% possession in the first half didn't help either.

Folkes has to work on their displine for next weeks game.

bad_doggy_bad

Juniors
I know, im not saying grimaldi would have won us the game, but new castle did play well n we need to pull our finger out and start playing some real football. Atleast it wasn't 70-32 like last week against the raiders.

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
Full credit to the Knights. They are going to be pretty impressive this year.

The year off for Johnsy was ideal. Buderus (who, mind you, has always been quite good) has really come into his own, and players like Perry have impressed me. Its going to be a good year for the country boys!

I love my dogs but we really have to do something special to get back on track.

Jackal Dog

Juniors
Please no more Hughes!!!

And hopefully Utai's injury will open the way for Davui to get a crack at 1st grade.

wogdog

Juniors
only one solution, corey has to go, i just cant understand what folkes sees in this guy, the guys got discipline, gives away to many penalties and dosnt offer much in attack either

bluenwhite

Juniors
where was our fullback defence last night?!?! bring in cutler when he's fit again. there's no use having a fullback that can't defend for crap.