What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BULLDOGS win the NRL ?

flippikat

Bench
The goal this year for them is top 8 - achieve that, and every playoff win is a bonus.. but they're very much a club on the rise, and wouldn't be surprised to see a premiership window open ever so slightly in the next few seasons.

Fangs

Coach
They are a very good chance to be runners up which is an outstanding achievement.

Spine still has issues. Halves aren't threatening enough nor fullback. Find one more star and they can have a real go in 2025.

soc123_au

Staff member
Thats pretty ordinary. A bit of banter is all in good fun, but this goes a bit far.

I will just add that I've had plenty of positive experiences with Doggies fans over the years and a few scary ones. Getting out of Belmore in 97 after the 5th place playoff was interesting, to slipping over and KOing myself getting in the car when it was pissing down at Homebush, had a few big Doggies boys help me up and hang about making sure I was ok and got in the car safely. There is good and bad in most crowds.

Last edited:

isaiah

Bench
The goal this year for them is top 8 - achieve that, and every playoff win is a bonus.. but they're very much a club on the rise, and wouldn't be surprised to see a premiership window open ever so slightly in the next few seasons.
Probably need one more big name in the spine. A lot of your cap is going on an edge back rower, a centre, and a winger

You can never keep the Doggies down for too long. This is the longest I'd ever seen them down though.

I knew we were in trouble when I saw yesterday's game was at Belmore and not Homebush. We seem to struggle at these suburban sydney grounds.

Latest posts