What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulls v Sharks

Tomahawk

Staff member
Yes it was a fund raiser match, and it was a nice run for both teams. Do not think the score mattered, because it was the first run for both teams. Both teams played well. I think they both now know were they need to work on getting better at.

The M.V.P or Man of the Math went to one of the Bulls newest players. May 5th against the Eagles in another fund raiser. Will be the Bulls 2nd run, and last run before the season starts. We are almost to the begining to a historic season in the AMNRL this years boys and girls.

Tomahawk

Staff member
Mater said:
Thanks T'hawk. Who was the Man of the Match? Is he new to league or just the Bulls?

He was an off season pickup from one of the strongest/dominate teams in the AMNRL. And he is not new to rugby league or union.

Tomahawk

Staff member
roopy said:
trial games - how serious is that?

Thats why I did not post the score, because it really does not mean anything. Both teams were able to get out and get a run, and it was for a good cause.

ShineDog

Juniors
Tomahawk said:
Yes it was a fund raiser match, and it was a nice run for both teams. Do not think the score mattered, because it was the first run for both teams. Both teams played well. I think they both now know were they need to work on getting better at.

The M.V.P or Man of the Math went to one of the Bulls newest players. May 5th against the Eagles in another fund raiser. Will be the Bulls 2nd run, and last run before the season starts. We are almost to the begining to a historic season in the AMNRL this years boys and girls.

In :lol: full agreement

Latest posts