What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bunnies v Knights

Genghis Chan

Juniors
In the quest to keep the Knights at the bottom of the table, I'll be going to cheer on the Rabbitohs at Norhtpower, and was wondering, where abouts is the Burrow going to be sitting for the game?

Duff

Juniors
Lord Reynoldson. Were you the fella at the bottom of bay 30 - 29 with the storm jersey on and the kirk banner?

Genghis Chan

Juniors
And still cheering on Souths - no.............maybe........yes. I had to take the abnner I made for the trial game to have a dig at Joey, still support Kirk and Cooper while cheering for Souths. :lol: :lol: :lol: How could you tell it was me? :lol:

Duff

Juniors
Kinda figured out what you'd look like from your posts :p :p :p

What did you think of The Burrow?

Once again, it was nowhere near our best performance in The Burrow but we went ok for our lower numbers. Was actually comforted that we got a fair few people even though we were playing in Gosford.

Alba

Coach
Lord Reynoldson said:
I'm not bitter about him leaving, I just refuse to support an andrew johns led team. :lol: :lol: :lol:

clearly they have proven they arent a one man team as if they were they would be winning at the present time .. but no without Robbie O , BK n Tahu etc and also numerous injuries they are doing SHITHOUSE so i wish people would stop callin them a one man team its so old and so NOT TRUE!*

Genghis Chan

Juniors
Alba said:
clearly they have proven they arent a one man team as if they were they would be winning at the present time .. but no without Robbie O , BK n Tahu etc and also numerous injuries they are doing SHITHOUSE so i wish people would stop callin them a one man team its so old and so NOT TRUE!*

I'm not calling them a one man team. In fact, I'd say that joey is the worst player on the Knights roster. And I refuse to support a team he captains, whether it have been Newcastle, NSW, or Australia.

They would be better off playing without him and having a semi-decent halfback in there. :)

Duff said:
Kinda figured out what you'd look like from your posts :p :p :p

What did you think of The Burrow?

Once again, it was nowhere near our best performance in The Burrow but we went ok for our lower numbers. Was actually comforted that we got a fair few people even though we were playing in Gosford.

I enjoyed The Burrows chanting - when I could understand what you were saying. :lol: Souths have one of the best and least violent group of supporters - with the exception of that guy that got taken by security of course. :lol: It's always a great atmosphere around The Burrow. 2 years ago when we played you at the SFS despite us losing by I don't remember and don't want to remember how much, there was none of the cr@p that you get from a lot of teams supporters.

We're hoping to get another group of Storm supporters like the one at Manly down in bay 35 maybe, just down from the Burrow for the round 10 game. Or possibly same position of the field as the Burrow but on the norhtern end. Actually came on to see if the game time had been released, but NRL haven't put it up yet. Unusual, 'cos it's normally up this early. I just hope that we can %^&$ing beat you this time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best part of the day but, was when I got to sing my:

"If you haven't won a game clap your hands :clap: :clap:
If you haven't won a game clap your hands :clap: :clap:
If your team is running last, and your halfback has no class, if you haven't won a game clap your hands :clap: :clap:"

song. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stranger

Coach
If you haven't won a game clap your hands
If you haven't won a game clap your hands
If your team is running last, and your halfback has no class, if you haven't won a game clap your hands "
:lol: A for effort there. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts