What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bunny plays possum against furious Cowboys

again with the insults instead of substance...

you commented on my statement...

you did not answer my question..

so i'll ask you again.. who is ricky nelson?

We fug me,you dont know who Ricky Nelson is.I know you must be in you late teens for not to know this. Ricky Nelson was a singer from America circa late 50's early 60's,he was a teen idol.He had a massive hit with "Travelling man" He died in 1983 or 1984 in air plane crash.Rumour was he or his entourage were free baseing cocaine and the plane caught fire.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
We fug me,you dont know who Ricky Nelson is.I know you must be in you late teens for not to know this. Ricky Nelson was a singer from America circa late 50's early 60's,he was a teen idol.He had a massive hit with "Travelling man" He died in 1983 or 1984 in air plane crash.Rumour was he or his entourage were free baseing cocaine and the plane caught fire.

so you are saying i must be in my teens not to know about someone who was famous in the early 1960's?

the early 60's was actually 50 years ago... being a "teen" is generally applied to someone between 13 and 20...

there's a 30 year void there...

i'd ask if you have a solid grasp on how a calendar works, but given that you think souffs had a team in the NRL in 2001, i know the answer to that question..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
No,I made the comment re Ricky Nelson.It was directed at a Knight supporter.

wow.. you are not the brightest are you..

you are "newcastlerabbit", yes?

people from newcastle are referred to as "novocastrians", yes?

and you made the comment to me when i said that i'd choose coke over metho..

so you are saying i must be in my teens not to know about someone who was famous in the early 1960's?

the early 60's was actually 50 years ago... being a "teen" is generally applied to someone between 13 and 20...

there's a 30 year void there...

i'd ask if you have a solid grasp on how a calendar works, but given that you think souffs had a team in the NRL in 2001, i know the answer to that question..

So who gives a shit what generation he is from,the point is obviously you know sweet f**k all about music.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Well he just answered your question.

thank you...

i'm in need of someone to provide commentary on my everyday life.. would you be up for the gig?

bonus $$ in it for you if you can provide theme music to my actions and encounters as well..

African Monkey

First Grade
thank you...

i'm in need of someone to provide commentary on my everyday life.. would you be up for the gig?

bonus $$ in it for you if you can provide theme music to my actions and encounters as well..
No worries. You need help and that's what i'm here for.

Mattyoh

Juniors
Geez there are some wankers on this forum but Mugzby definitely takes the cake. What a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Latest posts