What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

burgess return quicker than expected?

bedlam breakout

Juniors
spent most of the game on Saturday sat on the bench watching goal kicks been taken and scrummage penalties, been dropped in to the reserves tonight to play in front of a handful of species on a cold dec night, what a come down and waste of talent . he cant be happy surly?

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Should have thought about that before he took the money and ran.

Tough shit. Enjoy the splinters.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
So he took a huge amount of money to be a bench warmer. I bet Hayne will suffer a similar fate in America.

What a waste of talent

Playing for the reserves is a smart move. Says f**k all about his performance so far. His last game was average, nothing more, nothing less. Did some good things, did some bad things. Certainly no worse than half the other players on the field

JasonE

Bench
He won't be back, he is getting too much money for doing less and he is already the media darling over there.

Parra

Referee
He is on the road to the World Cup. What happens week to week isn't going to phase him. It's a ballsy plan.

Chook Norris

First Grade
His skill set is much more limited than SBW's. Personally, I've always doubted whether he would be able to make the transition. That said, early days and he can still make it

pHyR3

Juniors
hes easing into it obviously.

hell be fine, whether he makes the english squad is another question.

hutch

First Grade
What's with all the talk of him getting more money? Has this actually been proven?

ed612313

Juniors
Guessing not one person that has posted here has watched one of his games….
He has been going well.
Crunches people in D but see very little ball in attack - Which has nothing to do with him…
Bath are a joke.
The halves struggle to give him a decent ball!! They are f.c.ed!!

Latest posts