What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Burty needs 3 points..........

Hurriflatch

Referee
to become the 2nd highest pointscorer for Parramatta.

He needed 19 coming into the Broncos game
Got 6 in the game
Got 10 tonight

so by my count that leaves 3 to go.

Once he gets them will will finally see Riddell kick a goal???

nöyd

Staff member
I thought I heard Braybrook say during the game that Burty had already passed Zip Zip to go into second place behind the Crow?? :?

Hurriflatch

Referee
WEll as I said coming into the Broncos game it was said that he needed 19 pts

He scored a try and kicked 1/3 against Brisbane for 6 pts
6-19=13

Tonight he kicked 5 from 6 for 10 points
13-10=3

now I know my maths is bad but unless it was less the 19 before the Broncos game he still needs 3 more.

TheParraboy

Staff member
2nd ?? just about to beat Steve Ella ??

Man that means he must be like still 1,000+ points at least behind the crow #-o

Good effort all the same :clap:

Macca_

Coach
Well done Burty. :clap:

And yes they did say that he had passed it during the game. The useless excuse for a commentator, Garry 'i know nothing about the game' Freeman was in the box with Braybrook though. Some of that cr*pness has to rub off on you stuck in there...

Macca_

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Parranoyd said:
I thought I heard Braybrook say during the game that Burty had already passed Zip Zip to go into second place behind the Crow?? :?

they also said this on Fox

AlexTheEel

Juniors
I'd love to see Riddell raise that arm in the air, but I would definately not drop Burty from the goalkicking. he is kicking pretty good at the moment, 2 sideline conversions last night.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Riddell may get a chance to do something like convert his own try if we're a long way in front... I noticed that Rauhihi potted a conversion at the end of the Cowboys game... and I'm sure Riddell's a much better kick at goal.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
whoo whoo burty you little ripper!!!

way to shut up them critics!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Berta

Juniors
I was stoked to see Burty playing the way he did tonight he is such a confidence player once he has one or two solid games in a row we can expect a heap of good performances from him.
Great to see he was letting loose with the boot too he has a big kick but doesn't unleash anywhere near as often as he could it was great to see him take a chance and really go for the distance and of course it paid off 8)
JESS WROTE
way to shut up them critics!!!!!

It was great to see Jess, I am sure you noted as well that at the Brissy game when we were calling for some heart it was Burty that looked up at us and the embarrasment was clear on his face, he is a super club man and I love anything he does to silence his critics!

The EELiminator said:
great to see burty unleash his kicking game it gives us another option in attack and keeps the defence guessing :clap:
another week another 40/20 keep 'em coming luke! :mrgreen:

Hurriflatch

Referee
that was Burt's 3rd 40/20 this year which puts him outright 1st in the NRL at this stage.

It also puts Parramatta as a side overall =1st with Melbourne in team 40/20's however the Storm have come from 2 for Orford and 1 for Cameron Smith.

Stagger eel

Staff member
other than that he was a little quiet, but still did the job. I think he also suffered a minor injury to his leg.

Utey

Coach
Burts conversions were off last night but he did the job out back. 40/20 was good but I cant really fault him.

Latest posts