What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buses to the Final.

woodgers

Bench
Guys

If anyone is interested in going to the final next Sunday and wants to catch the supporters bus can you please express interest below. I had a chat to Bernard from Countrylink last night at the aftermatch and he is doing a couple of coaches next weekend depending on numbers. During the year adult tickets on the bus (including ticket) was about $50. That may or may not need to be adjusted depending on the price the club can get for finals tickets. I have his direct number so if you want to go, express interest and I will call him on about Tuesday with confirmed numbers. He said he will make sure that our guys are looked after so it should be a good day.

Ever been to a Semi Final at SFS on a Sunday afternoon?(assuming the Roosters) Awesome and the atmosphere even better. As with last years semi we will turn up and give it our best so I suggest moving Heaven and Earth to get to the game.

Shif Happens you are banned after your behaviour last year. :lol: :lol: No just taking the mickey. I would love to hear the story of what actually happened....you have been bitter for 12 months now :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Ill be there but im goin by train... the cross banner may not make the trip if he isnt playing

woodgers said:
Shif Happens you are banned after your behaviour last year. :lol: :lol: No just taking the mickey. I would love to hear the story of what actually happened....you have been bitter for 12 months now :lol: :lol:

Bitter? yes....that is an understatement :lol:

thickos

First Grade
Good luck with the bus guys, I hope as many Canberrans can make the trip up and hopefully the boys can turn on a miracle. Hopefully we can generate a super atmosphere and show the Chooks fans a thing or two.

I am in Perth for work until Sunday evening and am gutted that I can't be there, but I'm sure the SGB and the Army will put on a show. Do your best guys and gals!

:clap:

woodgers

Bench
Bump

FFS, surely more than 2 people on here (myself and Ultra) are travelling to Sydney. While I understand it is not always possible to attend matches and a lot of people on here live interstate already, surely more people are interested.

We all talk about the love of the Green Men and commitment to our club so this is a chance to back it up with our feet (and possibly fists :lol: ).

C'mon you lot, don't make me bump this all day. I am already going to have to call about 30 members of the Army + about another 20 or so people who support the Raiders and may be interested. All you have to do is clear Sunday, make sure you have about $60 and write your name below. Compare that to the week I am going to have arranging buses, PM'ing supporters on here who want to go to get details, arranging seating and bays, meeting points and I feel a little disappointed.

woodgers

Bench
You can get back to me but probably make it tomorrow at the latest if possible. I have to secure numbers or we all might miss out (unless we get enough for another bus!)

Azz, Bay25 mentioned you have a few Raider supporting mates who you go with. What are the chances of them making the trip?

RaidersMalt

Juniors
I will be there, I have seen us lose to the roosters twice this year, I wouldn't miss a chance to see us finally knock them off!

I might be a bit hung-over on the way up though, as I have a ball on Saturday night to go to, with beer included for 4 hours!

Raider Azz

Bench
Azz, Bay25 mentioned you have a few Raider supporting mates who you go with. What are the chances of them making the trip?
Ben will be coming, he was there on Saturday night. There might be one other friend who will come, but I will have to let you know tomorrow on that one too. The thing is I may have to drive up as my girlfriend needs to go to Sydney to visit family so I may drive up with her. I will have a chat to Ben tonight and let you know tomorrow.

woodgers

Bench
Cheers Azz. I am not concerned about numbers for the bus, just numbers in general so if you can get there I don't care if it is tricycle, scooter, whatever. I just don't want people to ask me on Friday if they can go and by that time have no way of getting them a seat.

Evergreen

Juniors
Sorry Woodgers - I won't be taking the bus 'cause I'll be on the south coast on Saturday. Gonna be a long drive to the SFS with three hungover mates on Sunday but who gives a stuff.

GO YOU RAIDERS! Can't wait to be part of a sea of green in Bay 34....

RaidersMalt

Juniors
Bus sales are going really well. Just spoke to the bloke from countrylink and they have filled one bus and almost a second. The boys will be getting plenty of support from bay 34, that is for sure!

The buses rolls in at about mid-day so there should be plenty of time for a few pre game beers somewhere.