What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bushy has no idea

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
The reality is he has played:

3 mins, in 2 games, 8 mins in 2 games, 16 mins in 1 game, and 54 mins when Moses was injured against the sharks.
Wrong again dikshit. We haven’t played 6 games this season. BA is an average coach but you’re not even smart enough to properly shit bag him.

One of those 5 (not 6) games was big minutes because one of our backs was injured yet you still say this:
Why would he keep a utility on the bench for the 5% chance that a back.might be injured,

One of your best HimdmarshIsPlop.

Gronk

Staff member
You must be the stupidest dope on here. Why would you try to manipulate and use averages just to win an argument you dropkick.

The reality is he has played:

3 mins, in 2 games, 8 mins in 2 games, 16 mins in 1 game, and 54 mins when Moses was injured against the sharks.

That is a complete waste of a bench spot, and no wonder we look tired out there and start making errors.

It's idiots like you with no idea that defend Arthur that makes him stay employed.
Dragons have Brayden Williame on the bench for same cover. Hook said that if they get an injury, Williame comes on to replace Bird. Bird then slots into almost any position.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Mate, it is Will Smith. The opposite of what you are saying is the point. What other coach would even sub him on to give the imbecile 5 minutes of game time??

He is there as a utility reserve in case someone gets injured (because all our middle forwards can play big minutes). I wish there was a better option for that role who could actually sub on and play a position, but who is that?
Rankin.

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
Dragons have Brayden Williame on the bench for same cover. Hook said that if they get an injury, Williame comes on to replace Bird. Bird then slots into almost any position.
Brayden still had adequate game time with 17 minutes. Arthur had stone on for 9 minutes and smith for 8 minutes. We effectively played with 2 reserves last night. The guy has no idea.

.....Here comes Gary's gutful of Arthur's sperm, to defend him....

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
Wrong again dikshit. We haven’t played 6 games this season. BA is an average coach but you’re not even smart enough to properly shit bag him.

One of those 5 (not 6) games was big minutes because one of our backs was injured yet you still say this:

One of your best HimdmarshIsPlop.

Sorry dope, I meant 1 game with 8 minutes. ....you really got me there.....

As for Smith to cover for a back if injured, I'm sure he could shuffle a few players around and cover the injured back, rather than waste a bench spot with an absolutely useless player to begin with.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Bushy needs to go...

Look at the dragons, imagine they got rid of their bushy with the team they had 3 years ago....
There does appear to be similarities between Mary and BA. Whatever happens I really hope BA is not lost to our club. He obviously has some real strengths that our club could and should utilise. He bleeds B&G and appears loyal to a fault.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Sorry dope, I meant 1 game with 8 minutes. ....you really got me there.....

As for Smith to cover for a back if injured, I'm sure he could shuffle a few players around and cover the injured back, rather than waste a bench spot with an absolutely useless player to begin with.
What would you have done if we had no Smith in the game where Moses went down? Give me some specifics.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
There does appear to be similarities between Mary and BA. Whatever happens I really hope BA is not lost to our club. He obviously has some real strengths that our club could and should utilise. He bleeds B&G and appears loyal to a fault.
How is BA similar to Mary?

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
What would you have done if we had no Smith in the game where Moses went down? Give me some specifics.
The obvious dope. Let DBrown go to half, and shift a few players around. Put someone defensively reliable in 5/8 and have them play conservatively.

Problem with BA is he wants to be the hero with master-stroke ideas and plans, but they rarely pay off. Remember his trick shot scrum plays???lol

Noise

Coach
How is BA similar to Mary?
They both seem like good blokes. They both started coaching full time at their respective clubs in 2014. They both have only 1 finals win each in that time. Neither of them have made a preliminary final, let alone a grand final or premiership. They are both follicly challenged.. That’s all I’ve got.

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
The obvious dope. Let DBrown go to half, and shift a few players around. Put someone defensively reliable in 5/8 and have them play conservatively.

Problem with BA is he wants to be the hero with master-stroke ideas and plans, but they rarely pay off. Remember his trick shot scrum plays???lol
In other words, you don’t know.

What a dope.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
They both seem like good blokes. They both started coaching full time at their respective clubs in 2014. They both have only 1 finals win each in that time. Neither of them have made a preliminary final, let alone a grand final or premiership. They are both follicly challenged.. That’s all I’ve got.
BA isn’t follicly challenged. He’s Bushy.

1C2913C7-5F82-4293-B8AB-26723A2DAA25.jpeg