What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bushy has no idea

oldmancraigy

Coach
Then why does he use him for 5 minutes a game you dope
Because he isn't very good?

Seriously, if he played him more than 5 minutes we would be howling for his head!!

Not saying I think it is the right strategy, but is it definitely the wrong one because we lost one of 5 games?

84 Baby

Referee
In Bushy we trust.
Dubya or Senior?

images

Junior has a haircut you could set your watch to

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
If anyone is questioning BA’s use of the bench maybe consider we are currently missing 3 centres and edge forward so we a bit low on troops..........

I suspect once our bench is something like:

Kafusi
Marata
Papa
Cartwright

it’s unlikely no benchie is only going to be getting only 5-10 mins....

84 Baby

Referee
Yea I deleted it straight after I posted it.
Don’t worry. Everyone makes mistakes. And I preserve them for all time so that everyone can remember how wrong you were. And you call yourself a teacher! Thank god it’s school holidays and our future aren’t being subjected to your unforgivable misinformation

Noise

Coach
Don’t worry. Everyone makes mistakes. And I preserve them for all time so that everyone can remember how wrong you were. And you call yourself a teacher! Thank god it’s school holidays and our future aren’t being subjected to your unforgivable misinformation
*Isn’t

hindy111

Post Whore
The obvious dope. Let DBrown go to half, and shift a few players around. Put someone defensively reliable in 5/8 and have them play conservatively.

Problem with BA is he wants to be the hero with master-stroke ideas and plans, but they rarely pay off. Remember his trick shot scrum plays???lol

Ryan Matterson can play 5/8

Gazzamatta

Coach
Not to sure about that.......

Mary, misses finals 3 times and a 7th in last 4 years
BA, miss finals once, 2 top 4 finishes and a 5th in last 4 years.........
I was mostly referencing the years The Drags started the season on fire, looked unbeatable then faded away. Huge similarity there. Your right it was a few years ago. Like us their aim was stability. All that said. New coach, new team.

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
They both seem like good blokes. They both started coaching full time at their respective clubs in 2014. They both have only 1 finals win each in that time. Neither of them have made a preliminary final, let alone a grand final or premiership. They are both follicly challenged. They are the only 2 coaches who have coached both Corey Norman and Daniel Alvaro. That’s all I’ve got.
They both have above average rosters and failed to capitalise.
Ryan Matterson can play 5/8
So can Cartwright

verticalsmile

Juniors
arturbrad-2021_h_gp_0002e-body-shot.png

Joined Club:2014
Date Of Birth:21 May 1974
BirthPlace:Sydney, NSW
Nickname:BUSHY / BLAD
Biography:
Bio brought to you by VERTICALSMILE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brad Arthur has been Head Coach of the Blue & Gold since October 2013.

Has made ZERO grandfinals and Won ZERO Grandfinals

STATS 51% win ratio and 0% Grandfinals

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
nerd-buff.jpg

Joined Club: 2012
Date Of Birth: 16 Feb 2004
BirthPlace: Mt Druitt, NSW
Nickname: Verty
Biography:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vertical Smile has been a member of LU since 2012 but in that time has done f**k all tbh.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I was mostly referencing the years The Drags started the season on fire, looked unbeatable then faded away. Huge similarity there. Your right it was a few years ago. Like us their aim was stability. All that said. New coach, new team.

even when dragons started well they still missed the finals. We haven’t

Latest posts