What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buy of the year award 2004

Hurriflatch

Referee
Easily Grothe, Wade and Staples as the top 3 but rounding out the top 5 I'd say Jack @ 4 and prob Muspratt at 5 just ahead of Cannings who has been injured for a fiar part of the season.

Forum Idiot

Bench
it is grothe without a doubt. every time he runs the ball he causes some sort of trouble even if he doesnt break a tackle. hed have to be the strongest back in the comp. i thought he should have been in the nsw 30 man squad for sure only amos roberts' stats looked better than his at the time of the naming.

GAME FIRST

Juniors
I. Stapleton
2. Mckinnon
3. Grothe
Others very ordinary and dissapointing so far although Cannings and Muckert have potential and are with us for next year as well.

1eyedeel

Juniors
I'm tipping Chris Muckert to come into his own in the second half of the competition. I know a lot of people don't rate him, but I think he's going to make a huge difference to us now he's getting fit again.

The Godfather

Juniors
While we are all clapping and cheering about our buy of the year...

Spare a thought that an ex-Parramatta reserve grader left us last year and has now been selected for State-of-Origin. :cry:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Spare a thought that an ex-Parramatta reserve grader left us last year and has now been selected for State-of-Origin.
don't be :cry: be happy for Willie!!!! :D

Latest posts