What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Blues

Brando

Juniors
In the Herald it says that we have another Bye next week.
How the hell are we suppossed to gain any momentum with a Bye every other week, mid season?

Meth

Staff member
Every team has 2.

It's one week that we won't be playing without a hooker.

_addict

Juniors
get 2 points if that is a consolation
LOL

Points for not playing is so dumb. I know it doesn't really matter one way or the other, but handing out party packs is for kids. If a team sucks it sucks whether it gets 0 points, or 4 freebies.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
LOL

Points for not playing is so dumb. I know it doesn't really matter one way or the other, but handing out party packs is for kids. If a team sucks it sucks whether it gets 0 points, or 4 freebies.

Nothing really matters, anyone can see.
Nothing really matters, nothing really matters to me.

Blair

Coach
May as well ask in this thread, I'm stuck on the SMH sports crossword: 'Roosters, Souths, Warriors and NZ prop of the 1990s (5,10)'.

My brain is in recess on Sat mornings.

Blair

Coach
Thanks, Tezza's my man.

Just back on the bye situation. If a team like struggling Penrith battle out a hard earned draw with Melbourne and gain a point, then they still lose ground to a team having a bye. That doesn't sound right.

Latest posts